❤ Dating Advice For MaidenFans Thread ❤

^ Indeed.
...but the process of going outside physically helped in ways that forum posting can't.
Going outside is always better than some online rubbish. Do this more often if it feels right.

But be warned. Even if you stop coming to the forum & posting, Cried will haunt your dreams.
There. Is. No. Escape.
giphy.gif

In essence, posting here and reading others' posts makes me a worse person most of the time.
I've been thinking about this for a few days and I have extensive thoughts, but they might not be relevant anymore.

As for your current situation, do what Ariana says, but also, be yourself. Don't try to be inauthentic. Be who you are.

Aw fuck, she just said it's hectic for her right now and she needs to study tomorrow evening. There won't be anything before May, then. Won't be an easy wait but perhaps it's good that I can focus on my own important school stuff in the meanwhile.

I saw her coincidentally this morning at uni when I went to take a coffee. We talked a bit and I wished her a good trip but I missed a chance to walk with her because I’m a dumbass :facepalm:. Can’t help but feel like shit about the missed things instead of feeling good about seeing her in the first place. She has the biggest eyes in the world and I can’t stop thinking about her.

How big we talking here?

giphy.gif

I'm so frustrated about not seeing her till after she gets back. I'm analysing every word, I don't have a clue how she feels about me and I don't want to write her online because it'll seem needy. I thought asking a girl out would be the end of an era but hardly anything has changed. I'm probably not thinking straight because people have been pissing me off all day.

I'm so frustrated about not seeing her till after she gets back. I'm analysing every word, I don't have a clue how she feels about me and I don't want to write her online because it'll seem needy.
There's nothing wrong with sending her a message saying that you were happy you ran into her before she left, and wishing her a good whatever, trip or whatever again, just not much more than that.

Back