Vocal Covers

I tried recording myself singing a few times, but none of the times I liked how my voice sounded. I used to think about taking singing lessons and all, but after that I just gave up. I really dislike my voice.

I tried recording myself singing a few times, but none of the times I liked how my voice sounded. I used to think about taking singing lessons and all, but after that I just gave up. I really dislike my voice.
That's the one thing about singing - you don't end up sounding as you think you'll sound. Definitely the first time I recorded myself I nearly threw in the towel altogether because it was so shitty I could barely believe it. But as I began to figure out where the disconnect is, I've better been able to tweak my singing style to fit the recording. Obviously I still have a ways to go, but y'know.

Also, the proper recording device is key. Smart Record isn't perfect but I like its simplicity. What I used for my very first recording - "Paschendale" - wonked up sounds anyway, so when I did that song it literally sounded so terrible I could've shot myself. So don't be like me. :p

Megabyzus the Mad Part 2: Scenes From MaidenFans.

Epic songs such as 'The Ballad of LegatoDave', 'Listmaker', 'Missing Out On Maiden Because the Venue Sucks', and 'The Starblind Fugitive'.

Full album track listing: Spoiler, it’s a double!

1. Megabyzus: The Miracle and the Sleeper 8:36
2. Listmaker 3:19
3. Dimmer Than Thousand_Suns 8:15
4. The Ballad Of LegatoDave 6:46
5. Missing Out On Maiden Because the Venue Sucks 2:38
6. CriedWhenSMXleft 4:20
7. The Poster and the Pendulum 15:16
8. The Starblind Fugitive 5:36
9. The Decline... Seats Still Left 13:27
10. The Abandoned Survivor 7:46
11. Between the Banhammer and the Anvil 24:57
12. Collin’s Alien Theory 28:46

EDIT
Bonus tracks:
13. The Cannon is Loose 3:46
14. The Amazing Adventures of Travis and Alex 4:20

Last edited:
Full album track listing: Spoiler, it’s a double!

1. Megabyzus: The Miracle and the Sleeper 8:36
2. Listmaker 3:19
3. Dimmer Than Thousand_Suns 8:15
4. The Ballad Of LegatoDave 6:46
5. Missing Out On Maiden Because the Venue Sucks 2:38
6. CriedWhenSMXleft 4:20
7. The Poster and the Pendulum 15:16
8. The Starblind Fugitive 5:36
9. The Decline... Seats Still Left 13:27
10. The Abandoned Survivor 7:46
11. Between the Banhammer and the Anvil 24:57
12. Collin’s Alien Theory 28:46
I'm in. Who writes the lyrics for which song?

Back