Yet another Iron Maiden beer

What beers are you into?

Your comment makes me think that you do not like real ale. Trooper is pretty good and its success among real ale drinkers that do not even care for Maiden's music is a proof of its quality.
I'm not really into beer at all but I heard many people praise Trooper so I gave it a chance...and as I said it was worse than I expeced. But I'm not a pro at all when it comes to drinks so don't take my opinion too seriously. It probably is a quality beer after all.

I find Trooper to be drinkable but really not my favourite at all. I haven't tried the other varieties yet. I would try this one but I feel it would be worse

I find Trooper to be drinkable but really not my favourite at all. I haven't tried the other varieties yet. I would try this one but I feel it would be worse

It is not my favourite all (that is probably Fuller's 1845), but it is pretty good.

Out of the other varieties, Red N' Black is particularly good (albeit quite lethal :lol: ).

It is not my favourite all (that is probably Fuller's 1845), but it is pretty good.

Yes this is quality stuff! Although 18.45 is about the price of 4 bottles of it in my local off licence so it's very rarely I buy it.

Yes this is quality stuff! Although 18.45 is about the price of 4 bottles of it in my local off licence so it's very rarely I buy it.

Normal price at Sainsbury's is £2.00 but, as Tom Jones would say, it is not unusual to find offers for 4 bottles for £6.00. I tend to make good use of those! :lol:

Bruce's favourite, Fuller's ESB, is really great too.

Normal price at Sainsbury's is £2.00 but, as Tom Jones would say, it is not unusual to find offers for 4 bottles for £6.00. I tend to make good use of those! :lol:

Bruce's favourite, Fuller's ESB, is really great too.

I might drive up to Newry and hit a sainsbury's or tescos before brexit while I still can!

Big news from the Iron Maiden camp!

A new Maiden album? Nope.

A new Bruce album then? Nope.

OK then, so it's a new compilation album? Nope.

What is it? IT'S ANOTHER FUCKING BEER!

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ir...ewery-announce-latest-addition-trooper-nitro/

ironmaidennitrobeer.jpg

It is called Trooper Nitro and is charged with CO2 and Nitrogen. The article I linked to ends with "Trooper Nitro is the first of many exciting projects with Bruce and IRON MAIDEN that are in the pipeline for Trooper in 2019. Stay tuned." Great.
Rod keeps trolling Bob Sawyer, apparently.
First band ever to record Sanctuary? That's right, Nitro.

Well... I like beer, but Trooper is not my first, second or even third choice. I bought it twice, to support the band, but for me, it tastes like water. I'm more whiskey kind of a guy, and after years of drinking whiskey, everything starts to feel like water.

And the new taste... I don't know. It's cool that they try to hit new markets with that beer for I prefer classics instead of these new things like Beer + whatever-we-can-find-in-the-fridge

Back