Yet another Iron Maiden beer

Black Wizard

Pleb Hunter
Big news from the Iron Maiden camp!

A new Maiden album? Nope.

A new Bruce album then? Nope.

OK then, so it's a new compilation album? Nope.

What is it? IT'S ANOTHER FUCKING BEER!

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ir...ewery-announce-latest-addition-trooper-nitro/

ironmaidennitrobeer.jpg

It is called Trooper Nitro and is charged with CO2 and Nitrogen. The article I linked to ends with "Trooper Nitro is the first of many exciting projects with Bruce and IRON MAIDEN that are in the pipeline for Trooper in 2019. Stay tuned." Great.

Shame on them. Round 'n' around still the same shit - just new gadgets instead of new music. Even on their website there's no official news about the "Trooper Nitro". Poor :(

Original Trooper beer is horrendous shit. Even worse than a regular cheap beer.

What beers are you into?

Your comment makes me think that you do not like real ale. Trooper is pretty good and its success among real ale drinkers that do not even care for Maiden's music is a proof of its quality.

Shame on them. Round 'n' around still the same shit - just new gadgets instead of new music. Even on their website there's no official news about the "Trooper Nitro". Poor :(

The beer is released in a different format so it can be served in places where they do not have the facilities to have real ale on tap, which is a development that makes sense considering the increasing number of venues without them. The official website does not mention this update, yet you moan about it. :p

Had they mentioned it at www.ironmaiden.com you would also be moaning about it.

Damned if they do, damned if they don't!

I think you should get a life. :p

Nitro only works with stout IMO

It's a disgrace when added to ales like Killkenny, John Smiths etc. they all end up tasteless and bland.

In reality is the same beer, now distributed in kegs. ;)

They had it in kegs at Knebworth a few years ago, I was disappointed by this, as you can't get real ale in Ireland and I was looking forward to trying proper trooper real ale. But I'm almost certain it wasn't nitro keg that they had.

Beer related activities have no bearing on studio related activities. Tranquillo, Mr Wizard, tranquillo.

Not according to the thanks list for Number of the Beast. Ruddles had a huge part to play in studio activities in those days ;)

They had it in kegs at Knebworth a few years ago, I was disappointed by this, as you can't get real ale in Ireland and I was looking forward to trying proper trooper real ale. But I'm almost certain it wasn't nitro keg that they had.

The next time you are around we can go and have a pint of the real stuff close to Phantom Management Ltd office. ;)

The next time you are around we can go and have a pint of the real stuff close to Phantom Management Ltd office. ;)
If you mean the registered office address, it looks like the kind of alleyway where you'd expect to run into Eddie, but also lots of down and outs on spice.

If you mean the registered office address, it looks like the kind of alleyway where you'd expect to run into Eddie, but also lots of down and outs on spice.

:lol: :lol: The area is not that bad!

Yes, that is the address of the office and Trooper is always on tap at The Queen's Head (15 Denman St.).

Just looking at the blabbermouth article and this popped out. "available....in cans in the U.S. and Canada". I wonder if there are any plans to make cans available in Europe?

Back