Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

97546.jpg

:bigsurprise:

That’s one cool beer-drinkin Moai head.

They’re screening the original Evil Dead in a cinema next week! :scared: A must-see indeed.

Guys, I wish you were here to witness the most majestic clouds ever. Pink fluffy ones against a light blue sky, perhaps my favourite colour combination. By the time I get home, the sun will probably have set and I won’t get to take photos.

Woah, apparently all Machine Head members except for Robb Flynn quit the band on Wednesday night and the current tour has now become the farewell tour. Robb just announced it on Facebook

They had a few good songs/albums and always had musical talent, but Robb Flynn being the biggest poser ever always brought them down.

They had a few good songs/albums and always had musical talent, but Robb Flynn being the biggest poser ever always brought them down.

Definitely. I think their older stuff is not bad but I thought Catharsis was weak and Robb was just being a massive prat. I'm not joyous at the news but this is no surprise really

I'm more fond of the 2013 remake. The original ended up being more unintentionally funny than scary to me.

That's the great thing about Evil Dead, it's disgusting but hilarious. It has interesting camera work and tons of quotable cheesy lines.

One great scene, from Army of Darkness though :D.

Back