Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
But what if the album sucks? :eek:
I'd still be down. Hell, they could play Virtual XI top to bottom and I'd still be interested for the schadenfreude factor if nothing else. And who knows, Bruce and Adrian might manage to polish that turd to a pretty sheen...

I'd watch that, if they acted out each repetition with differently themed theatrics...LOL.
5 War Wrathchilds, 5 religion Wrathchilds and 5 hell wrathchilds :shred:

Although a couple of the hell Wrathchilds are tenuously linked to the theme :lol:.

Hell, they could play Virtual XI top to bottom and I'd still be interested for the schadenfreude factor if nothing else.
Y'know, this made me realize it's the 20th anniversary year of both Virtual XI and The Chemical Wedding. They should do a one-off show on New Year's Eve where Bruce / Adrian / Roy Z open by playing The Chemical Wedding top to bottom, then Dave / Janick / Steve / Nicko and special guest Blaze Bayley play Virtual XI top to bottom after the intermission.

The encore can be an hour long version of "The Angel And The Gambler" with every former and current band member and every audience member singing the chorus once. (Wait, better make that 2 hours...)

I do have to say, since The Evil That Men Do was put into the setlist (only got into Maiden after they released TBOS) I gave it a second chance listening to it, the song is really growing on me

God damn, I just realized how old they are. Now I’m scared shitless if they ever will be back in Poland :|

@matic22 At Download 2016 Bruce mentioned that it was the sixth time Maiden had played Download and that some things have to end eventually. He also apologized for not playing enough in the UK. I'm skeptical about Maiden doing Download again so soon. Do the people on the IMFC forums have any sources or is it all just idle speculation?

Maiden Day!!
It will be my 2nd show of the tour, excited to see it indoors and I will be fresh this time. I saw them at Hellfest on the Sunday. It had been a long 3.5 days of little sleep and much booze and sun.
There's something extra special about seeing Maiden in your home town, there's a different buzz, I find. And I will have a couple of first timers with me. I feel a massive sense of pride and joy introducing people to live Maiden. Gonna be a wondrous day!

I have a mate who is working crew at the arena so I'm hoping for a crew t shirt (I got one for the 2011 gig).

FTGGOG was the highlight of the night for me, thought they absolutely nailed it
I found it slightly scrappy in Newcastle, which was a bit of a shame, because it was one I was really looking forward to. Still good stuff, though.

@matic22 At Download 2016 Bruce mentioned that it was the sixth time Maiden had played Download and that some things have to end eventually. He also apologized for not playing enough in the UK. I'm skeptical about Maiden doing Download again so soon. Do the people on the IMFC forums have any sources or is it all just idle speculation?
Ugh.

I'm always sceptical of IMFC rumours, there are a handful of members who are forever trolling the wider Maiden fan community with announcements, setlists, fake teasers etc. It wouldn't be completely surprising that Download would want Maiden on a cabaret tour, of course, but I'd rather wait for something more concrete. Not that I'll be going anyway. Stuff that overpriced boggy hellhole!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back