Seventh Tour Stage set model.

Gerald Wiley

Lady don't fall backwards
Hi folks. I have started work on a long term project. Something I have wanted to do for many a year. I am scratch building a scale model of the original 1988 Seventh Tour of a Seventh Tour stage set. A favourite of mine. This is going to take some considerable time...
Here are a few progress pics, if you are interested.
Any feedback, good or bad, always appreciated.
Thanks for looking.
Senenth tour first carve wip 052.jpg Senenth tour first carve wip 053.jpg Senenth tour first carve wip 054.jpg

Sweet, looking forward to seeing this finished! Will you have Eddie bursting out of that iceberg?

Sweet, looking forward to seeing this finished! Will you have Eddie bursting out of that iceberg?
Thanks. Eventually. As I say, it is going to take some time.. I intend to do the lighting rig too, albeit with just a few working lights.

Very cool. I always thought that was one of their best stages. It's a really nice idea to have stage models built, hope this catches on.

Very cool. I always thought that was one of their best stages. It's a really nice idea to have stage models built, hope this catches on.
It is a fantastic set. Amazing how many components there are to it, when you come to recreate it! No wonder they went back to basics on No Prayer on the road. It must have cost a fortune.

That's fantastic. I was fully intending to do a Book of Souls Tour set as background decor for the snake's vivarium, but still haven't got round to it.

Fantastic work!

I wish they took a little bit more from the original stage to the Maiden England show. I love how the ramps connect to drum riser with those stairs and icy verges.

That's fantastic. I was fully intending to do a Book of Souls Tour set as background decor for the snake's vivarium, but still haven't got round to it.
Cheers. I know of a guy that has made a Book of Souls one. He made it from plaster of Paris and has taken moulds and now produces them from resin, for sale. Smaller than the one I am making and less detail, but looks good. Could work for snakes. I could give you his contact info if you are interested.

Cheers. I know of a guy that has made a Book of Souls one. He made it from plaster of Paris and has taken moulds and now produces them from resin, for sale. Smaller than the one I am making and less detail, but looks good. Could work for snakes. I could give you his contact info if you are interested.

I'd love to get the contact details of the Book of Souls set guy, please. Your work on the 7th Tour set is fantastic btw!

Back