Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently there are explanations of the clues in the latest IMFC magazine. Haven't gotten mine yet.

We'll see who was right. The blacksmith and mosquito are apparently pretty far fetched.

They are certainly not as evident as most people thought! :lol:

Word from someone who has the mag on the IMFC board:

"For the blacksmith : "Messerschmitt - The name of the German designer of the ME109. His name translates as "Knife Smith", the swords are German Messers (long knives or short swords like the falchion). In the image there are ten Messers representing the 10 ME109s from Aces High."

For the mosquito : "Mosquito : Rod thought, wrongly, that there were Mosquito planes in the movie Where Eagles Dare. There aren't !"" Oh, Rod....

How can you get this wrong with a singer who is a heavy plane enthusiast is beyond me...

:D

Word from someone who has the mag on the IMFC board:
For the mosquito : "Mosquito : Rod thought, wrongly, that there were Mosquito planes in the movie Where Eagles Dare. There aren't !"" Oh, Rod....

Wow...............................

It certainly was to me, but others were convinced they could work out the setlist from it.

And we could. 90% of this forum was skeptical about FoI, and there it is. Others didn't believe they would play FTGGOG, and there it is. The Clansman is also there. Revelations. Etc. I'd say most of the setlist is there on the image, so just because they (probably) trolled us with AtG doesn't mean that they trolled with us the rest of the setlist, right?

90% of this forum was skeptical about FoI, and there it is.

I might be wrong, but it seemed to me that quite many were rather confident about Icarus being "THE great dust off of this tour" and wondering about other surprises or "surprises."

I was 95% sure they'll play Icarus, Clansman, Revelations and FTGGOG quite a while before the tour. There was just too much smoke about those.

Also I was around 50-50 about Alexander, especially when those CUNT developers added Alexander Eddie into LOTB game, but still the more conservative part of my mind (and LooseCannon) was saying, nah they'll never play it. Sadly the rational side was right.

It's a shame really, because with only 2 song changes, you have the true social media madness setlist, that would also make up for almost all song omissions since reunion.

1. Aces High
2. Where Eagles Dare
3. 2 Minutes To Midnight
4. The Clansman
5. The Trooper
6. Revelations
7. For The Greater Good Of God
8. The Wicker Man
9. Sign Of The Cross
10. Flight Of Icarus
11. Infinite Dreams
12. The Number Of The Beast
13. Iron Maiden
---------------------------------------------
14. Alexander The Great
15. Hallowed Be Thy Name
16. Run To The Hills

This, my friends, is the real social media madness set. I think that if they played this, IM fanbase would have a meltdown of epic proportions.

Too tough for Bruce. Maybe replace 2 Minutes To Midnight with Transylvania and skip TNOTB altogether. Put FOI right before Iron Maiden.

Would still be hard though.

Too tough for Bruce. Maybe replace 2 Minutes To Midnight with Transylvania and skip TNOTB altogether. Put FOI right before Iron Maiden.

Would still be hard though.
If he can pull off RTTH at the end of the night, he can do anything. He has SOTC and Clansman in the set, which are essentially breathers for him.

Anyways, incredible article by Spanish sport paper AS about IM concert at Wanda.

It apparently takes 6 people to erect the inflatable Eddie...

https://as.com/futbol/2018/06/11/primera/1528736073_716287.html

From the shows I checked so far I think they need to drop FTGGOG and The clansman. I found them too be quite boring and repetitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back