NOW PLAYING

Four_Foot_Shack_cover.jpg

@JudasMyGuide How do you find the shows so far? Highlights? :)

I really enjoyed the first volume, it had a good flow and I remember being quite happy about China Cat and the whole Black-Throated Wind -> Truckin' streak, especially.

The second one was a bit disappointing at first, because they had a rather weak night vocal-wise, but they won me over on the third disc - Dark Star here is a bit disjointed at times, but as a whole it made a powerful impression and Magnolia -> Caution -> One More Saturday Night sealed the deal.

The third one had a cool "grungy" guitar tone on Greatest Story and Mr. Charlie -> Black-Throated Wind -> Tennessee Jed were the highlight so far, very tastily done.

Although I would definitely need to give it more time and more listens for proper comments and reviews. I'm already not that sure about my feelings regarding the first volume - well, it was already 6:30 hours ago and I'm talking about the pure netto listening time :D

Although I would definitely need to give it more time and more listens for proper comments and reviews. I'm already not that sure about my feelings regarding the first volume - well, it was already 6:30 hours ago and I'm talking about the pure netto listening time

Yah. I feel that each show definitely deserves more than just one listen but it's also easy to burn out fast that way :p

Back