Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I talked to a 10/10 girl in my department for a couple of weeks this year. She seemed boring so I didn't continue to pursue her. She does still say hi to me when she sees me though.

Lol, last time I danced in a circle, it was an equal amount of boys and girls. I wonder if I'm just regular bad at dancing or horribly shite. :thinkingface:

I had a dansak earlier but I can't think of any puns related to it.

You've probably had so much food you'll have a lengthy visit to the vindaloo in the morning.

We just had our first blizzard in quite some time. I'd give anything to be in the Kruger National Park looking at some elephants and impala and tracking a leopard right now!

They're good. But it feels kind of weird when they dress the same way, try to strike the same poses, and have a set that mimics. It gives me the creeps.

They're good. But it feels kind of weird when they dress the same way, try to strike the same poses, and have a set that mimics. It gives me the creeps.
Isn't that what a true tribute band does though - try to recreate the band at one particular point in their career? Notwithstanding that the choice of post-reunion looks odd/incomplete with no Janick counterpart I'd call that a faithful attempt (and also I'm rather grateful they were merciful enough to spare us the lycra of doom ... :D)

Back