Legacy of the beast tour 2019 north American meet up possibly Chicago

Don

Invader
Please disregard the previous post some words are incorrect in that post. If Iron Maiden comes to Chicago in 2019 that is when the North American tour I believe is supposed to happen what about meeting up in Chicago if they come. I would like to hang out with my fellow Maiden friends. Thanks. Don

Hi Don,

We traditionally try to organize meetups every tour, but we won't start planning anything for 2019 until we get much closer. Chicago was a meet up destination in 2017 and we have quite a few Maidenfans in the region, so you will assuredly be able to find some people to chill out with!

Hi Don,

We traditionally try to organize meetups every tour, but we won't start planning anything for 2019 until we get much closer. Chicago was a meet up destination in 2017 and we have quite a few Maidenfans in the region, so you will assuredly be able to find some people to chill out with!
That sounds great it doesn't have to be Chicago I only was suggesting that because I read the 2017 one I wish I would have joined this earlier I didn't realize that that was last year even though I did read 2017 and like a dork I'm like yeah that would be great after I did that I realized oh man everyone's going to think I'm a dork. So yeah that would be super awesome even if it's not Chicago. oh I definitely will keep an eye out and for sure man they would be great. Sounds great thank you. We'll keep an eye out. Don

Back