Original 1985 release double CD live after death

Don

Invader
Hello again friends. I was wondering does anybody have the original 1985 double CD 2 CDs of live after death. The double live album was released on a double CD. All I can find is the one CD of the 1985 live after death album. The enhanced release includes two CDs but I don't want the enhanced I'm looking for the original release which was to Silver CDs with the black writing not the pictures on the CD of Eddie. Does anybody have that they would like to get rid of. Please do let me know. Thank you very much. Don

I've never heard of it being released as a double CD until the 95 reissue. I don't have that version so I'm not sure if my info on this is correct, but I suspect that the bonus CD of it contains the 5 hammersmith tracks as well as the b-sides.

On the one CD version Running Free is edited down removing the singalong section. I'm not sure what version of Running Free is on the 95 reissue, i.e. the edit or the full version from the LP

EDIT: the 95 reissues have the original mastering

I've never heard of it being released as a double CD until the 95 reissue. I don't have that version so I'm not sure if my info on this is correct, but I suspect that the bonus CD of it contains the 5 hammersmith tracks as well as the b-sides.

On the one CD version Running Free is edited down removing the singalong section. I'm not sure what version of Running Free is on the 95 reissue, i.e. the edit or the full version from the LP

The 2-CD 1995 reissue just contains the original 1-CD version plus the three B-sides to the related singles, namely "Losfer Words (Big'Orra)", "Sanctuary" and "Murders in the Rue Morgue". The version of "Running Free" on CD1 is the shorter one.

On the one CD version Running Free is edited down removing the singalong section. I'm not sure what version of Running Free is one the 95 reissue, i.e. the edit of the full version from the LP

thanks for helping me out on this man I don't know now it's been so long I thought I had A2 silver CD do you remember when there was a coconuts music store this had to be late 80s very early 90s and I remember them being to Silver CDs with black writing on there and somebody wanted to borrow it from me and when I went to look for it it was gone and I can't find it anywhere now I went to Google Books. Calm and I typed in 1985 Iron Maiden live after death and it does say there is a double-disc that was released in 1985 of the live after death album tour. So if you write in just like this. www.google.books.com. and you type in 1985 double-disc Iron Maiden live after death release or just 1985 Iron Maiden live after death release and you read it does say there was a double-disc released I don't know man I can't find it anywhere and I've been looking for years I'm 43 now and I had this in my twenties so I started listening to Iron Maiden like in 5th grade I don't know dude but thank you so much for trying to help me out on this if you see or hear anything man please do let me know. And if you hear anything about the 1982 Number of the Beast reissue artwork there was individually signed by Derrick Riggs it's numbered there's only like a hundred or five hundred or thousand of them I know it was very limited in quantity and it was sold on the maiden website fan club fans had first crack please let me know man also what I'm looking for is the gate fold sleeve Iron Maiden Beast over Hammersmith double picture disc they got one on eBay but it's only a single picture disc and it's not a gatefold sleeve but there is a double picture disc Beast over Hammersmith gay full sleeve I had it I lost it in a fire I lost a lot of cool stuff man. Thank you so much dude Iron Maiden rules man don't they. I will be at the legacy of the Beast tour how about you? Thanks a lot man I will keep in touch with you let's see if we can figure this out thanks a lot buddy. Don

I don't know dude I do remember having it I was very young I'm pretty positive it was a two-cd set and they were silver with black writing yeah you're right I've seen what you're saying there's a reissue in 95 but if you go to www.google.books.com and you type in 1985 Iron Maiden live after death release it says that there's a double-disc that was released in 1985 I don't know I don't know I can't find it anywhere so that goes to prove that you're correct usually you can find it at least on eBay I can't find nothing my friend but thank you very much for trying to help me out on this way cool I say we keep in touch and we figure this thing out man if you happen to come across that ever please do let me know thanks a lot my friend. Don

The 2-CD 1995 reissue just contains the original 1-CD version plus the three B-sides to the related singles, namely "Losfer Words (Big'Orra)", "Sanctuary" and "Murders in the Rue Morgue". The version of "Running Free" on CD1 is the shorter one.

that's a shame, they could easily have included side 4 from the LP as well. The Killers 95 reissue has all of Maiden Japan and the Seventh Son has 9 tracks I think.

Wow I am totally totally Blown Away I want to thank you very much for that. That is really really cool what you sent me I've never seen that before I don't know then man I don't know what I had I don't know I just don't know. Will this does help me out quite a bit I would definitely like to stay in touch with you I am going to follow you if that's okay with you I would like to stay in touch with you. Do you think that it's possible what I bought was maybe and accidental release that was stopped being released. Like Metallica Ride the Lightning only 400 copies of Ride the Lightning I believe on picture disc and record LP I think it is was released in the color green then they stopped it that was supposed to be an accident do you think maybe I had something like that

Wow I am totally totally Blown Away I want to thank you very much for that. That is really really cool what you sent me I've never seen that before I don't know then man I don't know what I had I don't know I just don't know. Will this does help me out quite a bit I would definitely like to stay in touch with you I am going to follow you if that's okay with you I would like to stay in touch with you. Do you think that it's possible what I bought was maybe and accidental release that was stopped being released. Like Metallica Ride the Lightning only 400 copies of Ride the Lightning I believe on picture disc and record LP I think it is was released in the color green then they stopped it that was supposed to be an accident do you think maybe I had something like that[/QUOTE
If you come across anything else please do send me thank you so much for everything. Don

yeah what you had definitely sounds quite rare, it could have been a bootleg
Maybe it was that very well could be. I mean I listen to that CDs religiously that's why I'm so positive it was too silver CDs I really I really don't know I've done so much research and so much looking I feel dizzy now you know

I was wondering if you can tell me I was looking at some other posts and there is like a red pin like a red tack on the right side of the post what does that mean it look like there was a padlock and then I seen sunglasses and then I seen a red tack what those symbols mean?

Just to be clear. The original cd release was a single disc only.

There was a double cassette containing extra tracks, as well as the original vinyl.

The first double cd disc of the full concert was apparently the 98 remaster, not 95.

Last edited:
Reactions: Don
Back