Iron Maiden Podcasts?

nuno_c

A hollow universe in space
Do you guys know if there's any podcast about Iron Maiden? Also, has this forum ever considered the idea of doing one? There's a Kiss forum (kissfaq.com) that has one and it's pretty cool because it creates a whole other level of interaction with the members of the forum, since it's made specifically "by the board, for the board", as they put it.

Also, has this forum ever considered the idea of doing one?

This week on maidenfans.com...

EDIT. Just watched the latest KissFAQ podcast and it's not a bad idea at all. Don't know if we have anyone here who would want to do this though?

Last edited:
Covering what aspects of Maiden?
Well, everyting and nothing. Things like album covers, band members, "what if's", certain periods of the band, management, etc...

I recommend you check out the KissFAQ podcast to see what i mean ;)

This week on maidenfans.com...

EDIT. Just watched the latest KissFAQ podcast and it's not a bad idea at all. Don't know if we have anyone here who would want to do this though?
I'm glad to know you also think it could be a cool idea :ok: And i'm pretty sure we have some people on this forum with enough knowledge on Maiden to pull this off...

I realize this thread is 2 years old but... My buddy and I started a maiden podcast. We are no experts but we are huge Maiden fans and are having a great time doing it.

(I checked with the admins before posting this to make sure it was okay since I didn't want to be spamming the forum with links but since this thread is specifically asking if there are any Maiden podcasts apparently it is okay.)

http://www.talkingmaiden.com

We would love any feedback anybody has.

I just realized I have been a member of the forum since 2006 and this is only my 3rd post!

I realize this thread is 2 years old but... My buddy and I started a maiden podcast. We are no experts but we are huge Maiden fans and are having a great time doing it.

(I checked with the admins before posting this to make sure it was okay since I didn't want to be spamming the forum with links but since this thread is specifically asking if there are any Maiden podcasts apparently it is okay.)

http://www.talkingmaiden.com

We would love any feedback anybody has.

I just realized I have been a member of the forum since 2006 and this is only my 3rd post!

Why don't you make a separate thread advertising the podcast, telling us when there's a new episode, what the current topic is, etc? I'm pretty sure that would draw more attention to it.

Why don't you make a separate thread advertising the podcast, telling us when there's a new episode, what the current topic is, etc? I'm pretty sure that would draw more attention to it.
I guess I don't want to be seen as spamming this place or using the forums to promote something that is completely separate from the maidenfans site. If everyone started posting links to their personal sites and maiden related projects I figured it could be annoying to people that just want to come here and discuss topics. I don't want to be seen as using the forum to advertise. Does that make sense?

Ha..! Maybe I am being to0 paranoid! It is after all an Iron Maiden podcast for Iron Maiden fans.

If you keep it to one thread, it's fine - we have some people who do that already for their projects.

I guess I don't want to be seen as spamming this place or using the forums to promote something that is completely separate from the maidenfans site. If everyone started posting links to their personal sites and maiden related projects I figured it could be annoying to people that just want to come here and discuss topics. I don't want to be seen as using the forum to advertise. Does that make sense?

Ha..! Maybe I am being to0 paranoid! It is after all an Iron Maiden podcast for Iron Maiden fans.

I get what you mean, but it's totally fine. This is coming from the mods. :)

I'm listening to the most recent one now! You should come to the next Maidenfans meetup and record live while we're getting hammered in a bar somewhere before/after a gig.
Edit: me - these guys sound like Newfies. "West Newfoundland Brewery". Yep.

That sounds like a great plan. We have tickets for Manchester and the 2 London gigs. I would say we will be attending a few Canadian shows if/when they do a North American leg of this current our.

That sounds like a great plan. We have tickets for Manchester and the 2 London gigs. I would say we will be attending a few Canadian shows if/when they do a North American leg of this current our.
I flew to London last year to see Maiden with the crew - hell of a f'n time. Wherever they play in Canada, let me know! I'm based in Ottawa. If they do Montreal-Toronto it's a good place to operate out of.

Back