Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

No clue. It's not in a language I understand and the use of Cyrillic and Latin letters doesn't help. Any context?
It was written on some sort of birthday confetti. Plus I was reeealy drunk when I asked that.
It's Russian for some sort of birthday confetti.
241.png

Last edited:
Can someone help me find a cover of The Trooper by some joke band? The title is changed to something so I can't find the video by looking for "The Trooper" but the lyrics are changed to something that has to do with farms and combines and stuff like that. It's got banjos I think.

Can someone help me find a cover of The Trooper by some joke band? The title is changed to something so I can't find the video by looking for "The Trooper" but the lyrics are changed to something that has to do with farms and combines and stuff like that. It's got banjos I think.
Most probably not what you mean but still

It's not either of those, it's not that guy (although he's good). The title of the video isn't The Trooper, but rather something "The <wordIcan'tremember>er" and there's a band name. Video was posted here a while ago, I forgot about it, found it, then forgot about it again :p

It's not either of those, it's not that guy (although he's good). The title of the video isn't The Trooper, but rather something "The <wordIcan'tremember>er" and there's a band name. Video was posted here a while ago, I forgot about it, found it, then forgot about it again :p
Now that's helpful indeed, NP

Yes!!!!! That's it!!!!!

Right, tagging this post so that I can find it through forum search when I inevitably forget it again. Combine, farm, song, cover :p

Thanks btw :)

Back