SABATON ALBUMS SURVIVOR 2017: Results -> The Art Of War wins again!

Are you satisfied with the results?

• Total voters
Consistency doesn't imply quality though, and often a great album might have one or two filler tracks.

The entire second half of Primo is filler, with only Counterstrike and Purple Heart being even 7/10 in my book. On Attero, we've got In The Name of God, We Burn, Back in Control, and the atrocious Metal Crue. Coat of Arms has Aces, Saboteurs, Wehrmacht, and Metal Ripper.

That's minimum 40% of filler for all of those albums. The only filler song on Heroes is Far From the Fame and the only bad song on Heroes is Ballad of Bull. Of course, I disagree on most things Sabaton when it comes to this forum so I don't expect others to have the same opinion. Far From the Fame made the Top 10 after all, which is just hilariously insane.

The entire second half of Primo is filler

, with only Counterstrike and Purple Heart being even 7/10 in my book. On Attero, we've got In The Name of God, We Burn, Back in Control, and the atrocious Metal Crue. Coat of Arms has Aces, Saboteurs, Wehrmacht, and Metal Ripper.
If all those songs are fillers, then Smoking Snakes, Inmate 4859, Soldier Of 3 Armies are fillers too. Iryo though.

yi1wT33.jpg

Top 8
Primo Victoria
06. Heroes
07. The Last Stand
08. Metalizer

Wow, this is just so wrong. Friggin' Coat Of Arms to finish higher than Primo Victoria? That's just mental.

Voted for Coat Of Farce and Carolus Farce.

yi1wT33.jpg

Top 8
Attero Dominatus
05. Primo Victoria
06. Heroes
07. The Last Stand
08. Metalizer

yi1wT33.jpg

Top 8
Coat Of Arms
04. Attero Dominatus
05. Primo Victoria
06. Heroes
07. The Last Stand
08. Metalizer

I mean, The Art of War has better stand-outs, but when it comes to an album, Carolus Rex is overall their best. So I voted Art.

Back