Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

A similar thing happened to my dad once. Apparently, he and another guy were camping / roadtripping / something like that, and the guy kept spitting into a teacup.

Well, next morning, my dad was thirsty, saw a teacup with what he thought was water, took a swig and... :puke:

We were drinking once and it was nasty cold outside so I used a beer bottle but stored it outside, so when I went to toss it out in the morning, the bottle was frozen hard with pee.

So, I just did something fucking dumb.

The previous night, I drank a lot of water before going to bed. Naturally, I woke up with the urge to pee in the middle of my sleep. I really needed the sleep so I couldn't be arsed to go to the bathroom. So instead, I pissed in the metal bottle just beside my bed that I use to drink water during the day. I was supposed to empty it and clean it upon getting up, of course.

But I didn't. I forgot about it. Went through the day without drinking water until moments ago. Until I...I think you know what I did.
Brings new meaning to being "on the piss".

I guess everything is better than to end up like Tycho Brahe, the Danish astronomer who according to the story died from sepsis due to a burst urinary bladder - because he held his pee for too long.

So, I just did something fucking dumb.

The previous night, I drank a lot of water before going to bed. Naturally, I woke up with the urge to pee in the middle of my sleep. I really needed the sleep so I couldn't be arsed to go to the bathroom. So instead, I pissed in the metal bottle just beside my bed that I use to drink water during the day. I was supposed to empty it and clean it upon getting up, of course.

But I didn't. I forgot about it. Went through the day without drinking water until moments ago. Until I...I think you know what I did.
Bear-Grylls.jpg

In other news, one of the runways at Oslo Airport had to be closed earlier tonight, because some moron decided it was a good idea to fly a drone right next to it.

I'm definitely going to New Orleans now. The flights and accommodation are booked. I'll be changing in Atlanta with a two hour gap which will hopefully be enough. Fingers crossed that American security won't be too officious!

Dunno.

Anyway, I was just listening to music on headphones and suddenly everything started shaking. Thought it was an earthquake, but it was really just helicopters flying over the building because Erdawg just arrived and I live close to where he is passing through <_<

Wet weather and walking next to roads busy with cars don't fit together here in Tallinn. The roads are shite and you rely on the mercy of motorists not to splash you wet from head to toe.

Back