Bruce Dickinson

Is anyone tempted by the vinyl box set Bruce is releasing next month? I sort of am, but just happy to have them on CD rather than vinyl (I think I'm missing two, Accident of Birth and Balls to Picasso).

I went ahead and preordered it last night. The only album in need of a vinyl master is AOB* but it’ll be cool to have.

*Its a fairly hot master but even that is barely noticeable.

Is anyone tempted by the vinyl box set Bruce is releasing next month? I sort of am, but just happy to have them on CD rather than vinyl (I think I'm missing two, Accident of Birth and Balls to Picasso).

I ordered it from What Records. Cheaper than anywhere else.

I guess you (and many others) will love the documentary. It starts by telling the story of the siege before moving to the gig and how it became a reality. It was really moving, with grown-up men (Chris Dale, Trevor Gibson, Bruce...) struggling not to cry when reminiscing some of the experiences from that time. The bit about the acoustic show at an orphanage was particularly moving. :(

As I said, in this day and age when we do not seem to learn from past mistakes, a film like this should be screened in schools around the world.

Looking forward to it. How much is the vinly boxset, I might get it too. I think I have a record player working but if I don't, having a new boxset of Bruce vinyls calls for getting one for sure :)

Looking forward to it.

The documentary is fantastic and the soundtrack (mostly Bruce solo plus some Maiden) is really well chosen.

How much is the vinly boxset, I might get it too. I think I have a record player working but if I don't, having a new boxset of Bruce vinyls calls for getting one for sure :)

At What Records it is £99 plus postage and packaging.

Brilliant. If I'm paying to see him talk about himself, the least he can do is get a haircut. ;)

Back