Have Maiden Ever REALLY Made A Bad Song?

Well neither have I ( :( ) so all I've had to go by is live recordings (which suck) and the studio version (which is one of the greatest songs Maiden has ever done).

For me they are a Live band, everyone is different I appreciate that but IMO nothing compares! Looking to take my count to 13 shows when the next opportunity arises!

For me they are a Live band, everyone is different I appreciate that but IMO nothing compares! Looking to take my count to 13 shows when the next opportunity arises!
Sounds awesome! I've almost always preferred studio versions of songs with Maiden, except for Blaze's Afraid to Shoot Strangers. Note as well, it's mainly because Bruce is weaker live (though his stage presence is awesome) - the guitars, bass, and drums are always spot on and they make a great show.

Goal before I die - see Maiden live. I'm guessing it's better than just listening to recordings. :D

Sounds awesome! I've almost always preferred studio versions of songs with Maiden, except for Blaze's Afraid to Shoot Strangers. Note as well, it's mainly because Bruce is weaker live (though his stage presence is awesome) - the guitars, bass, and drums are always spot on and they make a great show.

Goal before I die - see Maiden live. I'm guessing it's better than just listening to recordings. :D

Not a bad goal at all my friend!!!

Maiden are most definitely a live band. It feels like album releases are simply warm ups and stop gaps for the real main event, Maiden live

Luckily for me since my first Maiden gig on the X factor I haven't missed a single tour so I've got to see them a heck of a lot and they've never disappointed!

No, I don't think Maiden have ever released a truly bad song. As has been stated before, every single one of Maiden's weakest songs have some kind of redeeming quality that keeps them from being unlistenable, and even makes them interesting. "Weekend Warrior", for example, which I consider Maiden's worst album track, has an enjoyable instrumental overall and even a genius harmony bit in the middle (around 3:25, if I'm not mistaken), and I quite like Bruce's vocals, but the lyrics are so ridiculous and embarassing, that they make the overall experience feel very awkward and cringe-worthy. That said, it's definitely a bad song for Maiden, but miles better than many other kinds of crap we hear out there.

For me, yes. The chorus in invaders ruins the song, the angel and the gambler , the assassin and the alchemist are just simply bad. And I'm comparing to the band standards and some albums from the same years. There are some songs that are saved by the chorus like Montsegur or from here to eternity
Really... the Alchemist is actually a really cool song, if you look up the back story +the music is a masterpiece. But you are right about the the angel and the gambler <it is so skippable>.

Don't you think I'm a savior
Don't you think I could save you
Don't you think I could save your life