Rank the top 5 live albums

1. Live After Death (for setlist --Rime of the Ancient Mariner!--, sonical and visual brilliance)
2. Rock in Rio (excellent performance, love the camera work: really enjoying Nicko a lot on this one)
3. Flight 666 (Rime of the Ancient Mariner)
4. En Vivo (great version of El Dorado and 2 Minutes to Midnight; for the rest a relatively meh setlist)
5. Death on the Road (least good Bruce performance)
Sorry I think I had DVD as well in mind. And I forgot Maiden England, Donington, A Real Live One and A Real Dead One. Will make a new top 5 sometime later.

1. Live After Death (epic. Just epic. Both sonic and visually)
  2. Beast Over Hammersmith (wish we had the video. The audio is great, featuring outstanding renditions of some of Maiden's forgotten classics)
  3. Maiden England '88 ("Still Life". "Infinite Dreams". "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son". Must I say more?)
  4. The Book of Souls: Live Chapter (the energy here was just... unreal. This rendition of "Wasted Years" is particularly good, and The Book of Souls' songs worked extremely well live)
  5. Rock In Rio (I particularly love the setlist here, and, again, the energy displayed by the band is fabulous)

1- Live After Death (easily their best.. I think I don't even have to explain why)
2- Maiden England (excellent and original setlist)
3- Rock In Rio (lots of fillers but lots of gems)
4- Maiden Japan (full version... wraps up almost everything what the 1st 2 albums were all about)
5- Flight 666 (A cool mix of LAD and ME some decades after)

Last edited:
1.Rock In Rio
2.Live After Death
3.Death On The Road
4.Flight 666
5.Beast Over Hammersmith

1. Live After Death
  2. Rock in Rio
  3. Beast Over Hammersmith
  4. Maiden England
  5. En Vivo!

Back