My problems with Empire Of The Clouds

Fair enough. I actually feel that EOTC have most potential live out of all the songs of BOS. It would be very cool in terms of staging too. A piano on a Maiden stage! I understand they cant do the song at a regular show but maybe for a tour start or a special show (Although Maiden would never do that).

Fair enough. I actually feel that EOTC have most potential live out of all the songs of BOS. It would be very cool in terms of staging too. A piano on a Maiden stage! I understand they cant do the song at a regular show But maybe for a tour start or a special show (Although Maiden would never do that).
Wait so you hate the song but wanna see it live but would go to the bathroom for all of the 18 minutes it'd be on stage? OK!

Raised it up to a 3/10 yet btw?

Wait so you hate the song but wanna see it live but would go to the bathroom for all of the 18 minutes it'd be on stage? OK!

Raised it up to a 3/10 yet btw?
Mate I would like to see all Maiden songs live. I give TAATG shit too. But just because its fun. Its actually one of my favorite songs ever!

img_2301-png.6136

Attachments

• IMG_2301.PNG
    IMG_2301.PNG
    157.6 KB · Views: 31
Let's see, there's Lord of the Flies, Sign of the Cross, The Clansman, Como Estais Amigos, and Virus I've already dealt out with 10s I believe...

I'll give it 7/10 if you go make a comment in the song forum about Alexander the Great. Only you have to pretend as if you think Iron Maiden wrote it about Alexander Ovechkin

I'll give it 8/10 if you PM LooseCannon and ask him if he thinks Canada will be part of the Greenlandic Kingdoom in the future

Back