2017 Maidenfans.com Meetup discussion

Are you interested in going to a meetup?

• Total voters
I am going to buy 4 on the floor for Chicago .. decent chance though I will only 3 of them .. so I might have a spare

I'm also (hopefully!) going to buy tix for me and friends tomorrow for "Chicago." Could anyone tell me how many people get to fit in the floor area at Tinley Park? I didn't realize this venue was mostly seated. Just wondering which area I should shoot for. Also, would they be likely to offer FTTB at this venue? Thanks in advance for the advice :)

This should be cool .. 2 of my cousins are up to go.. 1 may or may not be able to, he coaches summer basketball leagues and needs to wait for the schedule to come out. Neither are massive Maiden fans, think it will be their first times seeing them

I bought 4 ... and I know for sure 3 will be used .. the 4th is a 50-50 deal .. so I might end up with one extra if anyone jumps on late and needs a seat.

I'll probably be bumping into some of you in the pit at the Chicago show--and throwing horns to those of you in the seats!--if I don't have the chance to meet any of you beforehand. Can't wait! Good luck everyone with tickets and travel. By the way, for my show there were definitely no options to transfer/resell tickets.

Back