The all-new chat thread

I try to call chat whenever I see a bunch of chat regulars active on board on Friday evening. (If it hasn't been done so already)

I just came back from Jinan in Shandong Province. It was the first new province I visited in China in two years and eight months. Seeing Maiden in Shanghai last April, Steve Winwood and Steely Dan in June, Yes in July, and Black Sabbath in August gave me a new sense of adventure :D

I can go anywhere I want as long as I'm not working. Last year I decided to stay around the local areas to save money to visit my home in the Boston area but this year I ventured out a little more. For most people it depends on the boss but my boss is cool. I told him I was going to see Maiden in Shanghai and he was completely okay with it; he even helped me book the hotel.

I don't know what that is.
Slack is a new IRC-style client that is becoming very popular in the IT community. The big advantage of it is that it's free unless you want pimp features, and there's an app that is easy to download, so no mIRC config required.

I honestly don't know what that means, but I Dig a Pony.

Oh, no, actually "I Dig a Pygmy", by Charles Hawtrey and the Deaf Aids... Phase One, in which Doris gets her oats!

Back