The Official Book of Souls Tour 2016 Thread (Warning: Spoilers within!)

This was posted to the Soundhouse Forum on FB today- the poster apparently did some sleuthing around and the new URL listed in the picture (troopervip.com) is registered to Sara Philp, who looks after Maiden's online presence.

DISCUSS! :D

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    108.6 KB · Views: 61
This was posted to the Soundhouse Forum on FB today- the poster apparently did some sleuthing around and the new URL listed in the picture (troopervip.com) is registered to Sara Philp, who looks after Maiden's online presence.

Looks legit to me and ties in with information I've heard so far ...

Looks legit, but might also be a good fake.

If it is true then I suspect that Sunday 28th at the O2 will also be added once the Saturday inevitably sells out. Hopefully I'll be able to get to London and Birmingham plus a couple of other shows, perhaps Cardiff. I might try to get to the Glasgow show as I haven't been to that venue before.

Someone has just pointed out on FB that the Eddie is a Photoshopped image of the walk-on Eddie from this year's show

I don't think I'll bother to renew. I don't have any income at the moment, and I wouldn't be bothered about first to the barrier anyway.

Can't wait to see the Book of Souls set in an indoor arena but for once I'm regretting the fact that London is the closest gig to me, it would be great to see them in a (comparatively) intimate 10,000 capacity venue for once rather than the O2.

It's an ad which will appear in the next Classic Rock Magazine. The gap between the first two gigs might be for a gig in Dublin.

The 2016 tour thread has been successfully restored! I haven't pinned it as we now have 2017 tour threads open, but it's here for anyone who wants to read or refer back to previous discussions.

Thank god for that! And this...
giphy.gif

Book Of Souls and Blood Brothers

Does anyone have a working link to these videos? From the Sky Arts broadcast, I have the show taped on my telly box but it won't play anymore.

Speed of Light and Children of the Damned are still on youtube but these two aren't anymore, that I can find.

EDIT: I just realised these are the Download tracks that are on TBOS Live Chapter, which is why they got deleted, so obviously I've no interest in finding the sky arts version anymore. Also fair play to Maiden for not getting the tracks that are not on TBOS Live Chapter deleted as well.

Last edited:
Back