USA Politics

I plan on tuning in. Just to see Trump burn Hillary repeatedly.. We all know it's gonna happen.

My flight was delayed, skipped going into the office and just working for the hotel .. so yeah, I will watch this. Probably need to make a booze run first to get though watching these two assholes for 90 minutes

28465-Jerry-Seinfeld-leaves-gif-yxqm.gif

How can I trust Trump to run the USA, when he can't even follow the rules of the fucking debate?

He started off coming off as presidential but his constant interruptions are childish and obnoxious.
How can I trust Trump to run the USA, when he can't even follow the rules of the fucking debate?
To take that further. How is he going to negotiate with other world leaders when he can't debate for 5 minutes without losing his cool?

Reactions: RTC
"That makes me smart."

Avoiding taxes makes you smart.

AVOIDING TAXES MAKES YOU SMART.

Actually it does make you smart and shows how jacked up the tax system is ... and pretty much everything these two clowns propose will make it worse. Very low rates, few to zero loopholes/deductions puts a lot of accountants out of work, but makes the system fair. But both parties have things they like and will not do it .. though I will credit the few that propose this sort of thing

"That makes me smart."

Avoiding taxes makes you smart.

AVOIDING TAXES MAKES YOU SMART.
I hope the media tears him apart for that comment.

Regardless of what you think of the tax system, you're not going to see any change on it if guys like Trump are playing by their own rules. If you think you pay too much federal tax (and this is complaint that comes mainly from the right), Trump is telling you that tax evasion is the only option because he has no interest in changing the system using actual policy.

Yea exactly my point.

I have to keep pausing so I'm probably very behind everyone else.

Lol

Trump talking about cities with recent police shootings:

"I could keep naming them all night long"

Only names one.

Both candidates are pathological liars.

Trump is flat out making shit up at times, and Hillary is blatantly lying about the nature of the e-mail scandal.

In a just world, both of these people would probably be locked up, not running for president.

Hillary explaining cyber security should be interesting given she broke about every rule in preventing them as Secretary of State

Back