Black Metal

He met the interviewer again later. :bigsmile:

(Can't find the full version... Look for Metal Evolution: Extreme Metal episode.)

HAHA great :D

The guy doing the interview is Sam Dunn who did Metal: A Headbangers journey and subsequently got to work on Flight 666 with Maiden too...

Bit of a preview to the interview here:

Yep, the interview is from Metal: A Headbangers journey.

I hadn't seen this yet, though!

Last edited:
I've been listening to this album a lot and the closest thing I can compare it to is if Alice In Chains played black metal with a bit of The Cure thrown in:

It's pretty weird how well it's received considering they went from all growls to all cleans on this album.

Currently listening to the Hünengrab Im Herbst ("Burial mound in Autumn" I guess it would translate to) album by Nagelfar. They were fucking great though. Shame they split after only releasing two proper albums.

Listen to this monster of a track: Lots of different cool parts.

Last edited:
When I first heard the latest Enslaved album In Times, I thought it was pretty boring and I didn't return to it for quite a while. Later my opinion changed for the better a bit, but I still didn't rate it too much. However, played it again a couple of times in the past few days and suddenly all songs clicked with me :D

This one is fucking awesome:

At its core it's black metal but it's very progressive and fresh. Has clean and harsh vocals, a choir section and opens with an acoustic guitar riff. It's not happy but it's not overly dark or extreme either.

Sear Bliss shared a live song from the festival you attended. In the last minute you might spot yourself, depending on where you were standing? Filmed from the stage.

Last edited:
Back