Exploding Head Eddie BOS shirt

irunnoft

Prowler
Can somebody post a couple of detailed pictures front and back of the all over dye "Exploding Eddie" head shirt from the Book of Souls tour? This is the shirt Dave Murray has been wearing throughout the tour. I somehow didn't manage to buy this shirt and I want to be sure of the authenticity of one before I buy it. Also if there is a copyright/trademark image on this shirt, please take a pic and let me know where it is. Thanks!

Can somebody post a couple of detailed pictures front and back of the all over dye "Exploding Eddie" head shirt from the Book of Souls tour? This is the shirt Dave Murray has been wearing throughout the tour. I somehow didn't manage to buy this shirt and I want to be sure of the authenticity of one before I buy it. Also if there is a copyright/trademark image on this shirt, please take a pic and let me know where it is. Thanks!
I'm kicking myself for not getting this shirt in Ft. Lauderdale and I didn't see it in Chicago! Did you ever find a place to buy this shirt?

My dad bought the shirt in Vegas and I saw it for sale in Tacoma. I went to go find the shirt in his closet (as creepy as that sounds) and I couldn't find it. So here is a picture of Dave Murray wearing it. upload_2016-8-17_15-40-3.png

My dad bought the shirt in Vegas and I saw it for sale in Tacoma. I went to go find the shirt in his closet (as creepy as that sounds) and I couldn't find it. So here is a picture of Dave Murray wearing it. View attachment 4897
I emailed the fan club and they don't sell the tour stuff at all. But they have every other shirt available that was specialized for every dang city. I didn't see it at the Chicago show when it was at the florida show so I guess it just costs too much to make otherwise they could sell a billion of these! Really bummed!

I emailed the fan club and they don't sell the tour stuff at all. But they have every other shirt available that was specialized for every dang city. I didn't see it at the Chicago show when it was at the florida show so I guess it just costs too much to make otherwise they could sell a billion of these! Really bummed!
I think you're right about it being expensive, it was a 60$ shirt while the others were much less. You should check eBay if you're interested in buying one, I'm sure there is some on there.

I think you're right about it being expensive, it was a 60$ shirt while the others were much less. You should check eBay if you're interested in buying one, I'm sure there is some on there.
I did I would be willing to pay a pretty penny for it and I could not find one. I'm not gonna drop more a fair double even triple price I think I could go to a shirt shop and get one cheaper custom made!

I did I would be willing to pay a pretty penny for it and I could not find one. I'm not gonna drop more a fair double even triple price I think I could go to a shirt shop and get one cheaper custom made!
New I should have got in Florida. Oh well it's not like I don't have dozens of others but that one is very unique. Thanks for your suggestions.

Back