Steve Harris

The first tour dates are February, and going by a few things Bruce has said fairly recently about his recovery and his voice, Maiden's pre-tour rehearsals could still be a few months away.

I just read something from Dave re British Lion, which I'm going to put in the Dave thread because it's more about him.

Edit: ignore that last bit, looks like the magazine was quoting Steve, not Dave.

Last edited:
Great link, I had missed it, so thank you for posting it here. As for "These Are the Hands", you are right. This kind of change is not something Harry does with Maiden, and I'm glad he is open to this in BL. I also had the impression that they had changed some bits here and there in some songs, but maybe it was just the sound not being absolutely perfect.
I really think Harry is trying to keep the band alive, taking into account the fact that the other guys are not that busy. So, I'm quite optimistic about a new album in a forseeable future. There was also talks about a DVD of the 2013 tour, every gig of which were filmed, but I'm not sure if it is a reasonable expectation : they have improved so much since.

Thanks a lot for sharing :okok:. Great interview. He's obvioulsly been moved by the harsh comments on his singing : it must have been hard, especially if he's been on the Internet to see the fans'reactions. I totally agree with what he says about their live performances. Regarding future releases, Steve himself said after TBoS went out that he had some editing to do for British Lion, so I'm expecting a DVD quite soon.

I seriously don't understand the comments on his singing. He's not Bruce, I get that, but his voice works perfectly for the type of melodic rock they do - I feel more like the comments should be aimed at the style in that case, cause there's nothing wrong with his singing.

He's not what I typically picture 60 to be.
It's not that far down the road for me.
I can handle it just fine if it looks like that.

Excellent. Glad to hear things are moving in the British Lion camp again. Wonder if the second album is imminent?

737169.jpg

Just seen that, Belfast is on. Question is, do I try get the Soundhouse Tapes signed or not?

Gonna have to revisit the album, wasnt a fan when it came out.

Back