What is the fastest Maiden song is?

Is Purgatory the longest Maidne song?

• Total voters

Mosh

PM me your Nightwish album rankings!
Staff member
I think it's Death or Glory, but I haven't heard it yet. So I voted for Revelations. I think Aces High is the fasted Maiden song.

It's certainly not Man on the Edge. That's why I vote for Man on the Edge. No song is faster, not even the songs that are faster.

Oh my my.
This thread brought nostalgic virtual tear into my nowadays-more-asian looking eye. Kudos mister Mosh.

As for the answer, obviously it is The Speed Of Light. Nothing is faster than Speed Of Light, not even diarrhea. It is a widely known fact since Edison discovered the falling apples.
I do not understand why The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner is in the poll. Everyone knows average speed of long distance runs is not that great.

To be honest, my vote goes to Journeyman. It is the first all-acoustic Maiden song, released in 2003.

I think it's Man on the Edge, but it's not in the poll. So I think it's Back from the Edge. It's faster than all so I voted for it.

I think it's Man on the Edge, but it's not in the poll. So I think it's Back from the Edge. It's faster than all so I voted for it.
I'm sorry The Flash. I've edited the poll to include Man on the Edge.

Btw, I'd like to point out that the other thread went up while I was typing. I didn't see it until after I posted. So mine isn't the parody! :D

There are two Man From On The Edge in the poll, please remove them. It is the longest song is, can you put it in the poll? Can't wait!

After looking, I see the fastest Maiden song is Man on the Edge. So I have voted for Revelations. This track was written by Bruce Dickinson. I did not know this, but I have written it here.

There are two Man From On The Edge in the poll, please remove them. It is the longest song is, can you put it in the poll? Can't wait!
Night Prowler, please don't criticize my thread. It is my gift to Maidenfans. You're welcome.

Where's Be Quick Or Be Dead? That's surely their fastest song, but it's not the best of its kind.
Voted for Man On The Edge.

Last edited:
Back