Best first word on a Maiden album?

What is the best first word on a Maiden album is?

• Total voters
With all due respect, the first word you hear on AMOLAD is not "you" -- it is Nicko's utterance: "ready!" (Or is it just "ayiee"?)

:p

Ayee!

But wouldn't the first word on Dance of Death be "one", then?

This forum is so old that we can use in-jokes as geological strata to date members. At the top you have the complexity of fugitives, then there's a thousand suns and the One True Church of H, and finally Alpha-Draconians and GREAT MUSICIANS.

Anyway, I want to vote for "I" but I don't which one is me.

Mrcl,

I think you are right. The weather is very nice. It is too cold. I don't like it.
Here's the thing: I laughed because I remember posts like this, but sadly, I don't remember whether they were from thousand_suns or Prance or someone else. I'm going with thousand_suns. A part of me misses those posts, they were a thing to be treasured not shunned.

thousand_suns was one of a kind. Honestly, we are all like him. Please remove my ban so I can post any message I want.

Hello, have you see my favourite movie, Transformers? Perhaps you did not see it. I haven't.

Reactions: Yax
The best first word on an Iron Maiden album is "blue". That is not the first word of any song. I don't like it.

Unlicensed Nuclear Accelerator, I like genres of all metal except for black metal. Why?

Well mostly because it's music supports Satan and is very loud indeed.

Image removed by Admin.

We mustn't scare away the Book of Souls newbs with too many jokes. That's what makes you part of the forum. So we have to post all we can.

Love, Prance

Reactions: Yax
Hello Mr. Brigantium. I am require to ask you for to help me. The moderators have lifted my ban and that is why I cannot post on this forum. Please to ban me so that I may post on the forum again.

You Are All to Damn Liberal. Can You People except My Opinion Already? It Makes No Sense, Guy Shot 12 People But I can't Type The Way I want To Type. People On This Forum who Suck:
LooseCannon
CriedWhenBruceLeft
Brigantum
Shadows
SinisterMinisterX

Farewell, Maidenfans!

Back