Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Last time I ventured into the opticians, they claimed they had nothing under £250. Everything was designer label. I'm currently going between a mended old pair and just not being able to see very well.

I just spent half an hour with six other guys, ageing from 20-39, trying to roll a stress ball along our hallway, up a shoe box lid and into a cup. I finally got the ball in and I don't think I'll ever feel such a high again in my life.

Had my annual dentist appointment today. Once again I escaped without any drilling. Almost 8 years now since the last time I had to do any drilling/filling.

Monster also has to pay over half of the Beastie's legal bill. Their total payout is almost 2.5 million.

The Beasties have always refused to license their songs for ads. They rapped about it. MCA put it in his will: no ads. So Monster likely figured: take the songs, pay a couple hundred thousand in a settlement, just as cheap. Their total payout here is probably around an order of magnitude larger than they planned on.

Back