the I Love Autumn thread

I just wanted to make a thread on how much fall is my favorite season, or autumn or whatever you want to call it... Can't express how much I love this season.. I love nice cool fall weather, the nice fall colors on the trees, Halloween decorations, anything apple or pumpkin, etc... I especially love the month of October since it's the month my birthday is in, but for many other reasons as well..

Luckily I'm in PA which gets a good dose of fall, but I've also been to New York State in the fall where it is a lot more scenic.. Hopefully someday I'll get to see New England in autumn, that would be awesome

So yea, anyone else who loves fall just as much as I do, feel free to post away..

opumpkin.jpg

I don't like autumn at all, although I prefer it to winter. Heating bills and barely seeing any daylight.

Autumn is my favorite season, closely followed by winter.

When Autumn is like a mild summer, like it is here at the moment I like it :) And yes, I also like the activities autumn usually brings
smileys-autumn-960121.gif

At some point, autumn turns from just being a little colder than summer, to being the dark, rainy, cold quasi-winter that makes outdoor activities unpleasant - including the transit between the different arenas of indoor activities. I love that first part of autumn. During the second part, I just long for real winter.

So far we've had howling winds, icy rain, and now blue skies and bright sunshine. And that's just this morning. So, be sniffy about the British weather, but don't deny that we have a lot of it!

At some point, autumn turns from just being a little colder than summer, to being the dark, rainy, cold quasi-winter that makes outdoor activities unpleasant - including the transit between the different arenas of indoor activities. I love that first part of autumn. During the second part, I just long for real winter.

See, I LOVE that second part. Every time I think that part is going to kick in this year, we get another warm day and I'm angry.

It's Opeth season

And what a wonderful Opeth season it is! Happy Opeth Season to all!

Back