The Concert Thread

Post your upcoming concert schedules and/or reviews here, here are my upcoming shows:

This Thursday, 10/9: Within Temptation

10/18: Drive By Truckers(good southern rock/alt-country band)

10/30: Robin Trower(guitarist of 70s prog band Protocol Hartum)

11/8: Eric Johnson (really awesome rock guitarist from Austin TX)

11/26: Ace Frehley

12/4: Lagwagon (90s punk band.. I would likely guess that not too many people on here like punk, but whatever, I like whatever I like)

As you can see I have quite diverse taste

Awesome thread. I remember a thread just like this on another board. Here's my schedule:

10/9 Deicide
10/11 Judas Priest
10/12 Soulfly
10/18 Amon Amarth
10/19 Dying Fetus
10/25 Winger
10/26 Arch Enemy/Kreator
11/1 Fleetwood Mac
11/16 Styx
11/29 Slayer
11/30 Death To all
12/6 Red Dragon Cartel

Cool thread!

Unfortunately, my concert itinerary is incredibly empty at the moment...

11/8 - Gwar (maybe)
11/19 - Trans-Siberian Orchestra (maybe)
4/22 - Nightwish

ah yes, forgot Nightwish have their 2015 tour dates up, as do Kamelot... both are too far ahead right now, but I'll most likely be at both, Nightwish come to my area on April 10th and Kamelot on April 28th

I'll be excited to see Nightwish again, I saw them and Kamelot in 2012, great show.. Glad Floor Jansen is singing for them now, she sounds more Tarja-like, but not that I disliked Annette or anything.. I saw another band Floor sings in called Revamp open for Iced Earth this past April

Are we using the American date system here? **is confused**

If so:
10/25 Alestorm
12/8 Sabaton

I'm thinking of a couple more, but they're expensive. Opeth are on next week but it would be difficult to get to.

Nightwish/Sabaton 4/24/15
Machine Head when they reschedule their dates.
Was gonna go to Alter Bridge here in two weeks but I'm skipping out to go hunting.

Yeah that was disappointing about Machinehead. I have tickets for Philly. Hope they reschedule soon.

I still have yet to see Alter Bridge a second time, saw them in 2011 as part of a radio station festival show, but they didn't have a long set since they were on early.. they were still good nonetheless... don't know why the rest of the guys waste their time with Creed, AB are 100,000+ times better!

Yeah that was disappointing about Machinehead. I have tickets for Philly. Hope they reschedule soon.
Yeah that was very dissapointing. I believe they said they were going to reschedule them for the beginning of 2015.

:eek: Collin!!!
I was slightly annoyed when I had to miss the concert. But nevertheless I enjoy hunting very much.

I also might go see Black Label Society but I haven't decided yet.

Great Within Temptation show last night, Sharon looked just as hot as usual and sounded great, and they just sounded great overall.. Amaranthe were ehh, nothing that special, didn't really get into them too much

Amon Amarth show was great. I'm not really a Sabaton fan but they played a good set also. I still don't get why Skeletonwitch played another show that night instead of this show like they did for the rest of the tour

Yeah! I'm sure Sabaton was killer. I meant to start listening to Amon Amarth but then I realized I'd miss this tour so I didn't bother.

Maybe Skeletonwitch has a big fan base there and wanted to headline?

I usually go to around 5 shows a year, and have nothing planned right now. Last show I saw was Accept on October 3.

I would go to more, but often I have to travel and then you end up spending £300 per show, covering all expenses.

How are ticket prices where you are? The Accept show was around £35. (Just for a relative comparison, a cinema ticket is £10.) I'm in Sweden, by the way.

Had a chance to go see Opeth on Thursday but it's 99% gone... due to money miscalculations I didn't buy the ticket on time and now the show's sold out :( I never really expected it to sell out, since it never happens here.

Back