Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

ON a lighter note, I introduced my daughters to A Fish Called Wanda the other night. At first they thought 'weird, dad'. But now I keep getting:

"It's kkkkkkken cccccoming to kkkkkkill me"
"What was the middle thing?"
"Dont call me stupid"

:)

Love it! Think I'll do the same.

Turkish really is the best language for swearing. Swearing culture is so much more than just "fuck", we probably can use every word as a swear word, we probably can relate everything to swearing. I don't know if I should be proud or ashamed. :p

I'm going to university again to do a Masters degree. It'll be quite odd for me living in a big city, but at least it's the home of Heavy Metal.:edmetal:

Good luck in your study, Black Wizard. It's Maths, right ?

So it seems that I'll go to the same training center with the girl I love and the changes of ending up in the same class (again) are pretty high. That'll mean I'll see her for all days of the week. I wonder how to react to this.

I'm kidding, I know how. :yey:

Not this time. I did my first degree (it's weird saying that...) in Maths but the Masters will be in Meteorology which is something I can apply what I have already learned to as well as learn new stuff.

Nice. I also think going for two degrees in the future, first is law and the second is political sciences.

Wow. Being hopeless at Maths myself, I can only admire people that have mastered it to the point of, well, Masters.
There's nothing more painful than memories for my Maths classes at school.

Back