Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

new goal, listen to 2112 each day until I like it as much as I do Moving Pictures.
Well you don't want to get burnt out on it. The album isn't as good as Moving Pictures. It's the worst album of the classic era imo. (That's not bad, it is the classic era)
Damn it, that was on Permanent Waves. Well I look like an ass.
Permanent Waves is awesome, it's like the prequel to Moving Pictures. You should love it.

That was so obvious, yet I didn't think of it.

My super power, to spot the ultra obvious... ;)

@James, you will really enjoy much from RUSH-- there is always something different. I know it isn't 'the best', but the debut album is really fun to listen to, IMO.

I am not that fond of the debut. It sounds more like Led Zeppelin.
Love Working Man though. It has one of their best riffs and live songs.

My youngest daughter told me last night, "the bands that I know best are Queen, Journey, Pink Floyd, AC/DC and some Ozzy."

She said that was the order of how well she knew them.

I was pretty happy with that! I think I started with Van Halen, Rush, Dokken... a weird assortment.

My first introduction to rock and metal was when I was like 11 with the local radio stations. A couple years later, my uncle gave me a copy of Somewhere In Time. One listen and I was totally in love.

Sweet!!

Half the company goes home at noon today, so it'll be nice and quiet(er) in the IT room this afternoon!

Being a Lutheran, I don't think I would be looked favourable upon for getting drunk on Good Friday.

But really, do I care?

Back