Blaze Bayley

That would have been a cool song had Blaze been replaced by gutterals. On the one hand, because it would simply have fitted better. On the other, because this is not exactly the pinnacle of Blaze's performances. Actually the way he sings "you ahahahhahare" makes me cringe.

I hope the rest of the album sounds much better than that.I think it's the worst song of his solo career - the only one that sounds THAT badly.Almost hurts to admit. :(

I'm also seeing some mixed reactions in his forum and I'm even more curious.I ordered the album just a couple of days ago so I guess I''ll have to wait for days if not weeks till it gets here.

Um. What the hell is that?

Blaze sounds good, but it really sounds like he fell into some band out of Sweden.

I absolutely don't think it's the worst Blaze song ever.
Some stuff from the previous album sounded less inspired imo.

The only difficult thing at this point I find the odd guitar solo. I think Blaze is going for another modern (concept?) album. Impressive drums. Are these the same guys as the ones he's touring with at this moment?

Blaze sounds good, but it really sounds like he fell into some band out of Sweden.
That doesn't sound bad. :)

I hope the rest of the album has more variation and melody though. Only songs like this wouldn't be that excellent.

The more I listen to it, the more I make sure it sucks.I guess that's the way it is so I''ll stop listening to it.Speaking of bands of Sweden, the result would be much better had he fallen into Enforcer or Steelwing but that's not the case here. -_-

I was going to buy this... I'm going to stick with Silicon Messiah, Tenth Dimension and Blood and Belief instead.

So do I, but if this song's any indication of the overall album, I fear that it will be more like the last two ones than like SM, TD or B&B - which for me is not a good thing.

Dimebag, The Rainbow Fades to Black, Fate and One More Step are really good. This album take some time to appreciate. I would rate it 7/10. The only song that i don't like is The King of Metal.

Sounds good!

Bayley recorded a song with the Romanian band "Trooper" recently. His vocals sounds better than on "The King of Metal".

Bayley recorded a song with the Romanian band "Trooper" recently. His vocals sounds better than on "The King of Metal".

Because this was mastered! It's a shame they sold a demo to the fans! Jason Edwards is mentioned on the album as the person who did the master but he didnt!

0.jpg

:stupid:

Just found out Blaze is bringing his solo band and Wolfsbane to a really intimate venue local to me this year and I can't make either gig. Arse.

Back