Official Iron Maiden artwork and fan drawn Eddies (no AI images please)

This was ones of the first Eddies I've seen as a kid!

I don't know why but I'm not able to pm you, but I would really appreciate if you scan it.
I have the original poster of that Eddie, but it's at least an A2 size. I'll be getting that poster scanned in the new year, plus some other rare Eddie posters that I have as well, such as the rare Hooks in You Eddie and an even rarer version of that same Eddie, except that he has a red mechanical eye and he is wearing no runners/trainers. When I do get them scanned in I'll PM you sometime earlyish in the new year. I think all you have to do to pm a user, is to click on their username, and then click start conversation.

Future world & Ancient Japan -> UNITE!!!

Samurai Eddie in the futuristic world and Cyborg Eddie in the Japanese palace. /I would love such a CGI graphic for all albums/.

sj & sit eddies.jpg

Worlds:
sj and sit worlds.jpg

Btw, we can see such video graphics with Eddie in TFP tour:
For ''Stranger In A Strange Land''

cyborg eddie in the screens.jpg

POM artworks from the comic book:

1st row: a piece of mind (cool)-album cover-WED-Revelations (pharaoh Eddie?)-FOI-FOI(2).
2nd row: DWYBO-Trooper-Still Life-QFF (why so futuristic)-Sun And Steel-TTAL (I guess).

I like the most Boots, Trooper and Still Life.

pom album graphic novel.jpg

I loved the Quest For Fire artwork! Its like Somewhere In Time Eddie time travelled back to the stone age (possibly inspired by Val Andrade's video for the song) and Still Life artwork also adds a new perspective to the song.

Which comic is this from?

Back