The Official Book of Souls Tour 2017 Thread (Warning: Spoilers Within)

Did anyone get their presale codes yet? I haven't gotten mine, one email said we would get them by Monday morning.

Did anyone get their presale codes yet? I haven't gotten mine, one email said we would get them by Monday morning.

Got my presale codes around noon today (CST). Don't forget, they're sent to you in the form of a private message on the official fanclub forum... not in your email.

Got my presale codes around noon today (CST). Don't forget, they're sent to you in the form of a private message on the official fanclub forum... not in your email.
Yeah I just checked again and got it. It was 7pm though. That's not morning.

This is so exciting :) Seems like just yesterday I was getting ready for the 2016 tour presale (navigating the 500 duplicate newbie threads on the IMOC, writing down my code in 8 different places, updating my credit card AGAIN just to make sure...)

I'll be bringing my girlfriend to her first Maiden show in MN along with my brother, and we'll be getting seats instead of GA- really looking forward to taking in the whole stage production from afar. Getting the pit experience in Chicago the night before and twice last year oughta be enough for this tour. Let's just hope nothing gets dropped for Wrathchild and TRATB doesn't go anywhere!

Tickets with a name printed on them and ID cards. That is all you need.
Yes but that makes too much sense, Ticketmaster will never go for it :facepalm:

One thing I'd recommend is showing up early and asking the box office to print out copies of your tickets- a few folks were able to do this in Ft. Lauderdale before they decided that wasn't allowed any more. Other venues may be more relaxed about doing that, however.

Nice. I'm all ready to get my tickets to Nashville, Kansas City, and St. Louis tomorrow. Going to get floor tickets for St. Louis and Nashville, and seats for Kansas City.

I can't believe that I'm saying I'm not going to the Chicago show... It seems wrong, because that's always been my "hometown" for seeing Maiden since 2008, and I've made every trip there. However, they're playing at the First Midwest Bank Amphitheater... a venue that sucked ass in 2010 and 2012. So my friend and I are deciding to go in the opposite direction (practically same distance though) to Nashville for a concert there instead. I've always wanted to visit Nashville and I'd rather see them inside an arena than outside in the heat.

A lot of families go to places like Disney World or even other countries for yearly vacations. Well, this is *my* Disney World/vacation... seeing Iron Maiden is the most important thing to me when they come every year or two. And I don't know what tour may end up being their last. So I want to see them at as many shows as I can, while I can.

Nice. I'm all ready to get my tickets to Nashville, Kansas City, and St. Louis tomorrow. Going to get floor tickets for St. Louis and Nashville, and seats for Kansas City.

I can't believe that I'm saying I'm not going to the Chicago show... It seems wrong, because that's always been my "hometown" for seeing Maiden since 2008, and I've made every trip there. However, they're playing at the First Midwest Bank Amphitheater... a venue that sucked ass in 2010 and 2012. So my friend and I are deciding to go in the opposite direction (practically same distance though) to Nashville for a concert there instead. I've always wanted to visit Nashville and I'd rather see them inside an arena than outside in the heat.

A lot of families go to places like Disney World or even other countries for yearly vacations. Well, this is *my* Disney World/vacation... seeing Iron Maiden is the most important thing to me when they come every year or two. And I don't know what tour may end up being their last. So I want to see them at as many shows as I can, while I can.
I don't blame you... I skipped Tinley Park in 2012 for that very reason. Sadly, traveling any further is just not in the cards for me this year. At least the pit in Tinley is nice and small, so even if FTTB ain't in the cards I'll find a spot nice and close to the stage. Good luck with the presale tomorrow!!

As far as I know you can each use the code for different shows, unless Ticketmaster now makes you put the code in before you enter the ticket sales area for all venues. IP address makes no difference, the code can only be used once per show.

I am buying tickets today for Dallas, Chicago, and Oakland. Debating hitting up one of (OKC, Houston, San Antonio) ... on one hand it would be cool .. on the other hand, I am thinking 3 shows is enough given I know it will be the same setlist and those 3 shows are just a few days before/after Dallas

Signed into both Live nation and Ticketmaster ... alarm set for 9:58AM ... ready to make some purchases

Got tickets for VA (easy), Philly (pain in the ass) and Toronto (total pain in the ass). Now I can relax and begin the trip planning!

Seeing Maiden one weekend in London and then the next near home (DC). It's going to be awesome!

Got pit tickets for the VA show! It'll be my 3rd Maiden concert but first time in the pit and I'm crazily excited.

hate stupid Live Nation, they do not let you pick seats .. I just kept searching for more seats until I got some reasonably in the middle ...
SEC

ROW
FF

SEAT
12-15

Also got 2 floor tix for Dallas ... will get 3 floor tix for Oakland at noon CST

Not being able to pick seats really sucks. But oh well. I'm happy as long as I'm in the first pavilion and not super far off to the side.

Back