The Marvel Thread (Spoilers, and language!)

I'd watch the shit out of that show. Especially if they got the rest of the Howling Commandos in. I'd love to see them develop into their own characters - the Brit, as many do not know, is James Montgomery Falsworth, the first Union Jack, one of my favourite superheroes.

These guys minus Bucky with Carter as main cast would be cool:

Howling_Commandos.jpg

Jim Morita, Jacques Dernier, Dum Dum Dugan, James Montgomery Falsworth, and Gabe Jones.

I was agreeing, I know :p Just had to find a pic 'cause I only remembered how Dum Dum Dugan looked like. He might still be alive for all we know, only Morita's and Falsworth's files were shown as "deceased".

I read that it might air during AoS winter hiatus. Have AoS S2 separated into fall/spring parts like The Walking Dead and air Agent Carter in between.

They could have other TFA characters as recurring characters like Howard Stark or Zola.

I've not seen the movie again, but read that May's phone call in ep 17 is actually in the film (other end of it of course ;p) which is pretty cool if true.

When I saw the picture posted I was going to point out Union Jack, but I see it has already been done :(

So it's really Chris Evans that says "Director Fury is dead"?

I don't remember that scene, but I'll try to see the movie again in the cinema. 3D now.

I don't think it sounds like him on the other end of the phone, all I read is that "it ties in really well, you see May's phone call get answered in the film". So if he answers a call like that in the film, yes.

Cap 3 and Man Of Steel 2/Batman vs. Superman are scheduled to premiere on the same weekend. Which one would you see first? (I'm quite sure that one of them will be moved, but still.)

No doubt for me, pretty much all MCU movies are better than Man Of Steel IMO.

Cap 3 and Man Of Steel 2/Batman vs. Superman are scheduled to premiere on the same weekend. Which one would you see first? (I'm quite sure that one of them will be moved, but still.)

I really liked Man of Steel and I'm not really into Superman but I'm more invested in the MCU so I'd see Cap 3 first, no question. Plus, I'm not interested in seeing Ben Aflac's Boston Batman.

I'm the exact other way around. Man of Steel sucked to me and I'm excited to see Batfleck.

I'm pretty sure one will move, but even if they don't, it's a good boost to TWS figures from the publicity I'd imagine, plus perhaps a few people who are curious to see if it will help them decide between the two by watching the current film.

Haven't seen Man of Steel personally, but I think I'm getting a bit tired of all the Batman reboots and DC's "It must be dark!!! MORE DARK!!!" thing, MCU is a clear winner if I had to choose between the two films.

I'm the exact other way around. Man of Steel sucked to me and I'm excited to see Batfleck.
Who knows. Maybe I'll think differently once they have a trailer and if he proves to be better than Val Kilmer and George Clooney, at least there's that but for the time being, the idea of Batfleck is meh.

Back