The Legend Of Zelda?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7164
  • Start date
Which ones?  The Philips CD-i games or ones like Link's Crossbow Training?

I'm fucking hardcore.

Hahahaha, aren't WE supposed to be giving YOU presents for your birthday? Another one for the Hall of Fame!

LooseCannon said:
I prefer Ocarina of Time, but LTTP is a close, close second.

QFT

LTTP was the first Zelda game I got into... Man, when it first came out... there wasn't ANY game that could compete with it...

BTW, cool video, Zare...  B)

When it comes to SNES games, I have a pretty clear ranking:

Chrono Trigger, Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals, Final Fantasy III, The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past, Earthbound, Secret of Mana, Final Fantasy II, Secret of Evermore, Ogre Battle, Lagoon...

Other good games include Breath of Fire II, Seiken Densetsu III, Equinox, Harvest Moon, Uncharted Waters: New Horizons, and Illusion of Gaia.  They don't get ranked because I haven't beaten any of them.

Technically I haven't "beaten" Secret of Mana, either.  But I have done so by skipping ONE BOSS at the Mana Tree.  Just one.  Only boss in the game I can't fucking beat.

The SNES game that I always had fun with was Act Raisers... I loved making earth quakes to destroy my villages, and then watch them build 'em up again.  And I beat that game.

The IT guys won't let me install a SNES emulator.  I have a NES one installed as a FF plugin, if we recall correctly, but SNES?  Sadly, no.

Secret of Mana was fantastic... Man, it been a while since i played that...

And of course: STREET FIGHTER II

tell your IT guy to suck your balls and install the emulator anyway OR burn it on a cd and run it off of that along with the ROMS. I used to run the NES emulator off of a floppy :)

Riiight, except the application's not on the allowed list.  This isn't a PC.  It's not easy to get things done like that.

Deano said:
Who says you can't?

I like Super Castlevania IV meself.

OH, I remember playing that one! Its pretty fun.

Thats why I like my Wii, I can download all the good old games.

That's one of two reasons I will probably get a Wii over a 360 or playstation. Don't really care for many of the new games, but don't mind reliving my childhood on occasions :)

Same here Onhell, playing new games is too much like going to work or school, besides, I'm running out of fingers and thumbs.

Do you throw your ball down the side rail, let it disappear and get a strike everytime?

If you scoot all the way over to either side, you can sometimes throw and have the ball go down the top of the rail all the way behind the pins, then you hear a crash, the screen jumps and they all fall down.

Back