The Legend Of Zelda?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7164
  • Start date
No, i just scrambled it it one hour. I always thought about big arrangment of several Zelda songs, but i don't have time for it now.

Games_oldschoollinktriforce.gif

my favorite is the gameboy color Oracle of Seasons, well second to the Original game anyway

I never got used to 3D gameplay in Zelda. Besides, LTTP sends me back to my childhood, elementary school. We used to "rent" a cartridge from rental store (just like you do with video/DVD), and play it all day long. Years later, sometime in 2000, i discovered the whole emulation scene and almost started to cry when i heard that beep and saw golden triangles on my computer screen.

Oracle of Ages and Seasons are also great. I used to play them on my mobile phone. Have you guys played "The Minish Cap" for Gameboy Advance?

Just to be clear, when it comes to "have you played X Zelda game", for me, the answer is "yes, absolutely, yes!"  And I know what you mean, LTTP was my favourite game in elementary.  But Ocarina hit in grade 7, and what a game...great story, great graphics for N64, amazing gameplay.  Everything LTTP did right + more awesome.  I still play it.

Hehe...i bet you aren't so die hard, and you missed two official Zelda games. And they suck.

Which ones?  The Philips CD-i games or ones like Link's Crossbow Training?

I'm fucking hardcore.

Two CD-I craps. I actually played them. They suck major.

Zare said:
Two CD-I craps. I actually played them. They suck major.

They're not official...but I've played all three.  And they are horrid.

Prisoner Of Maiden said:
I could never beat LTTP I never new how to beat the final boss I'm gena have to download and emulator and try it out now.

Silver Arrows, dude.

They're even more horrid than the old GB patch "Link gets laid"  :D

BTW, several years ago (or like decade ago), there were certain interfaces for SNES and N64 that allowed you to connect CD-ROM drive to them, burn ROM dump files on CD and play them on the real thing. I think that interface for N64 was called CD64 or something like that. Anyone got a clue where to get these things?

They were pretty rare 3rd party devices, weren't they?  eBay is probably your best shot.

Rare indeed. the only mainstream cd consoles I remember (before the Playstation) was the Sega CD (which plugged into the Genesis), and the Saturn, which some versions, if I remember correctly, also had a 16-bit cartridge slot in the back.

Don't know about Zelda, but I remember playing Mission Impossible on Comodore 64, and Q-bert on the Odessy...

Back