The Future Past Tour 2024

Exactly. There was no reason in hell why Steve and Bruce would be in Paris at the same time. Nowadays a couple of things have changed, but still...
Steve and Bruce in Paris the same time? Maybe Steve has a secret affair with Leana while Bruce isn't at home and out at work, rehearsing for his upcoming solo tour. Embarrassing if Steve was caught hiding himself in the closet in case Bruce coming home early.

Steve and Bruce in Paris the same time? Maybe Steve has a secret affair with Leana while Bruce isn't at home and out at work, rehearsing for his upcoming solo tour. Embarrassing if Steve was caught hiding himself in the closet in case Bruce coming home early.
What I meant is that not long ago, the only reason they would be in the same place would be Maiden related.

Looks like Bruce is doing a full summer festival run with his mandrake thing. I am starting to think there won't be any european dates for maiden next summer. I honestly doubt they'll bother with the logistics for 5-6 gigs only.

Looks like Bruce is doing a full summer festival run with his mandrake thing. I am starting to think there won't be any european dates for maiden next summer. I honestly doubt they'll bother with the logistics for 5-6 gigs only.
There won't be. They start the tour in Australia.

It depends where they rehearse. I think Balkans are still on the cards in mid August.

There won't be. They start the tour in Australia.
Was there an announcement? I saw an article about that, but nothing definite from the band themselves (usually there is a statement what the opening night is).

Which interview?
I don't like the fact that the first show in Australia is on sunday, also, if they are calling it a world tour they should hit few EU dates.
Apparently it's on Maiden's Facebook, but I think it's a regional video so I can't watch it.

Back