The Future Past Tour 2024

Bruce is in Paris.

Let the speculation commence!
They have time until the end of the year, but I think they will wait after the tour next year. Nicko said he is definitely getting stronger.

Edit: SJ was recorded between the two legs of a tour, but Bruce, Steve and Maiden are busy the whole next year. Steve's interview about focusing on touring now means a potential new album in 2025/2026 (if there is no Hits tour again).

Last edited:
That IS Bruce's face filtered, they can only do so much!

Yes, you are right. It is always important to not only work on one face in the photo because it would then stick out too much.

636519537167715658-Screen-Shot-2018-01-19-at-10.13.51-AM.jpg
The Zaring family posted the family photos they received from IMagery by Lesa Hall on Facebook last week. The post has since gone viral.
PAM DAVE ZARING ON FACEBOOK

I myself honestly also believe that they will wait because of Nicko, but it would have been such great news and not completely impossible that he told them he was ready.

View attachment 30821

Bruce is in Paris.

Let the speculation commence! Whoever spots another member first gets a Cease and Desist letter from Rod Smallwood for Christmas.

I think they are going to record an album. when? NOW. they will take a couple of weeks record and album and then touring solo and togheter till the end of 2024. And then 2025 album/tour again.
I will reply myself....... im starting to think that they are going to do that in the next week months. he said after powertrip a few weeks off and then do something. so...that will be november....maybe until christmas recording. then maybe January finish album and then SOLO Project and other things until November Iron maiden tour 2024 next year album recorded now and tour

View attachment 30821

Bruce is in Paris.

Let the speculation commence! Whoever spots another member first gets a Cease and Desist letter from Rod Smallwood for Christmas.

He mentioned in one of the recent interviews that he had paid a huge amount of money to get tickets for the semifinal and final of the Rugby World Cup.

He could saved a significant amount of money and watched the match on the telly instead! :lol:

Last edited:
The unvaccinated?
Are we speaking about the person who went publicly about it and gave frequent interviews saying his stance on the topic?
Yeah, I think that must be the same person who was so stubborn about it that the whole 2022 tour didn't happen because of that.

Back