The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruce was absolutely amazing in Glasgow tonight. I'm absolutely floored at his performance.

Everyone in the band seemed to be having a really good time.
No messy transitions, everything went really smoothly.

Nicko did well, though I do wonder if this might be his last tour. Things are definitely simplified and he isn't hitting the drums the way he used to. I think it's an arthritis thing.

Glasgow was fucking phenomenal. Will post pics and vids when I'm sober. But here's my initial viewpoint.

Attachments

• 20230626_220617.jpg
    20230626_220617.jpg
    991.8 KB · Views: 29
Nicko did well, though I do wonder if this might be his last tour. Things are definitely simplified and he isn't hitting the drums the way he used to. I think it's an arthritis thing.
I could see him do next year, but after that they probably need Joe Lazarus or someone to take over if they want to continue touring.

I hope Maiden will release an official live video of 1 song (Alexander? or probably Stranger) after the end of the tour this year - just like they did in 2018, 2019 and 2022.

Bruce is starting to run like Iggy pop. I think his hip is danaged again. Ok he can not run and he can do whatever he wanta because he has deserve it for all this amazing careear. But sonething happens. I hope he can fix that.

Glasgow.

Maiden were flawless last night. To my ears, neither Nicko nor anyone else put a foot wrong. It's one thing to watch this show on YouTube and another to actually be there in person with the full sound system. And fuck me, those flames on HOE were hot weren't they? I think I got sunburnt.

Bruce was definitely moving about a little slower.

Pretty much everyone decided to take a piss/hit the bars during DOTC.

My only complaint was Bruce shouting over H's solo in SIASL.

Overall, it's the best show I've seen them do since Legacy 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back