The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve and Adrian worked out hard in Hannover.

Neue Presse
My translation

A soccer match including a jersey swap: Steve Harris (center) with Pascal Helle (left) and Christian Katz of Hannover 96. The bass player felt it was "an honor to be able to play here."

© Source: Lars Kaletta

5KV652I5JVHYPKHLPJGP7IM4ME.jpg

Simply a match to clear the head: Adrian Smith (left) played doubles with tennis crazies Stefan Seifert, Nicolas Kiefer and Florian Petrow.

© Source: Florian Petrow

Adrian.jpg

Steve and Adrian worked out hard in Hannover.

Neue Presse
My translation

A soccer match including a jersey swap: Steve Harris (center) with Pascal Helle (left) and Christian Katz of Hannover 96. The bass player felt it was "an honor to be able to play here."

© Source: Lars Kaletta

View attachment 28133

Simply a match to clear the head: Adrian Smith (left) played doubles with tennis crazies Stefan Seifert, Nicolas Kiefer and Florian Petrow.

© Source: Florian Petrow

View attachment 28134

For one moment I thought you were going to tell us that they went to work in a mine for the day! :lol:

What a total gift this tour is. I don’t understand the criticism on here from some.
If you had told the 13 year old me I would see Maiden revisit Somewhere In Time, I never would have believed you.
Senjutsu is the natural follow up in my opinion as I mentioned to Bruce, and now it’s here. The tour I thought could never happen.
The boys sound better than ever, and come London next week, I will be 13 again.
Maiden forever.

Yes and yes.

The Guinness is because it's Ireland, although saying that it might be Murphy's or Island's Edge given the venue contract, but as far as I know the tradition isn't that corny. The first time they did it was at the first gig in Ireland in 1990 and the reason they had a beer on stage maybe because Bruce became a father for the first time earlier that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back