The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glasgow.

Maiden were flawless last night. To my ears, neither Nicko nor anyone else put a foot wrong. It's one thing to watch this show on YouTube and another to actually be there in person with the full sound system.

Yeah, sometimes the mistakes are much more difficult to spot in a live setting with a very loud PA.

Glad to hear the band are on fire. I cannot wait to see them again at the O2 in London. :edmetal:

Glasgow.

Maiden were flawless last night. To my ears, neither Nicko nor anyone else put a foot wrong. It's one thing to watch this show on YouTube and another to actually be there in person with the full sound system. And fuck me, those flames on HOE were hot weren't they? I think I got sunburnt.

Bruce was definitely moving about a little slower.

Pretty much everyone decided to take a piss/hit the bars during DOTC.

My only complaint was Bruce shouting over H's solo in SIASL.

Overall, it's the best show I've seen them do since Legacy 2018.
I will add one more thing which is some of the crowd weren't impressed by his DOTC speech. He repeated basically what he said in Ireland.

I doubt he'll be using it in the England shows.

The one full song I recorded last night in Glasgow, the Time Machine with preamble by Bruce calling out all the audience sections by letter and a damn good jump down the front at the fast bit.

Only processed in 360p at the moment (ETA 20 minutes for higher resolution)

If anyone fancies nottingham ,some seats have become available on the nottingham area site.wish I’d have known as I bought a standing one on twickets. Still, got seated for Leeds tomorrow. I know it goes against the grain On here ,but I’m not a fan of standing in general admission. Did that for the MS Clive Burr charity gig at hammersmith,and I don’t think I touched the floor for the first two songs !

Just got back from a weekend in Dublin. I just want to say what an absolute show. This band should not be as good as they are, at their age. It's easy to sit here, scouring through YouTube videos analysing all the mistakes. But just being there is completely different.

The crowd in Dublin were up for it as soon as Doctor Doctor started blaring out through the speakers, and maintained it throughout - even during Death of the Celts, which I was expecting to be a dud (how wrong I was). The love from the crowd really fed into the bands performance, because they haven't sounded this good since 2018. Even Nicko was just outstanding, which I was so relieved for after being so concerned last month. '

I'm so glad I get to see them twice more on this tour! Next up Manchester on Friday.

Even Nicko was just outstanding, which I was so relieved for after being so concerned last month. '
this is the main problem imo.

for those who still will go in the future dates of this tour, dont get mad about comments posted here or in the yt videos. just dont go for the show thinking that you will listen a cd version of the songs. go for celebrate and enjoy the moment.

Yeah it was taken in good fun in Dublin.

He could have said it at Hellfest too given he was in Brittany.
Unfortunately, the audience did not speak English there... and I know what I'm talking about: I'm a French English teacher... oops! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back