The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chances for a return of BNW aren't that bad I think
Rainmaker has no chance to ever return I think (and it didn't work well live btw. Bruce could barely handle it in 2003, just like Stratego last year. Both songs have their strenghts as studio songs.)
I agree with all of this, although Stratego sounded very good live. Rainmaker is a difficult song live for Bruce.
We also get the first event shirt of the tour. Viking-theme as always, but it's quite nice and I will get my third shirt of the tour. Price is 45 euro.
Do you have a picture of it?

I dont know could Bruce handle Hallowed anymore in this stage, it is not easy song to sing. Fear is much easier and more popular within causal audience. So I dont see too much connection between those two songs for rotation.

So looking forward to the show tonight.

My day was great already when I arrived to Tampere.
Just minutes later when I arrived, I was walking on the main road here and guess who passed me by? H as he looked at my Maiden gear.
I immediately recognized him, had little chat and moments later he proceeded on his way. Then half second later I thought that I might ask for picture with him. I asked for permission and he was cool and agreed.
I thanked him for the picture and left. I tried to be as polite and didn’t wanna interrupt his day.
I decided not to ask autograph as I have few already and so I decided to leave him his peace.
Never seen any of the Maiden dudes like this (only Bruce when he signed his book for me), not sure how many recognizes them but he looked just like in the recent pics.

Just minutes later when I arrived, I was walking on the main road here and guess who passed me by? H as he looked at my Maiden gear.
I immediately recognized him, had little chat and moments later he proceeded on his way. Then half second later I thought that I might ask for picture with him. I asked for permission and he was cool and agreed.
I thanked him for the picture and left. I tried to be as polite and didn’t wanna interrupt his day.
I decided not to ask autograph as I have few already and so I decided to leave him his peace.
Never seen any of the Maiden dudes like this (only Bruce when he signed his book for me), not sure how many recognizes them but he looked just like in the recent pics.
Nice. I got H's autograph in Ljubljana. Also picture with Steve (we both held umbrellas).

Both in this video and in the one from the first show, the audio sounds really great! Especially Bruce sounds fantastic this tour!

Both in this video and in the one from the first show, the audio sounds really great! Especially Bruce sounds fantastic this tour!
this version of can i play with madness is 1000% not from this current tour. its super fast and has a lot of drum fills.

Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back