The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is my thought at the moment,we have a blast since reunion. the only thing i didnt like was Dance of Death. but i love the reunion albums
Yep, DOD is my lowest of the reunion albums. But in my humble, Iron Maiden never really made truly aweful albums..every album has atleast something really positive in them.

Yep, DOD is my lowest of the reunion albums. But in my humble, Iron Maiden never really made truly aweful albums..every album has atleast something really positive in them.
true....for me DOD its the worst of their career,sometimes i listen to Xfacfor and virtual Xi and i grew with fear of the dark....so..

If someone said to me when Bruce left, that he and H would return and the reunion era would last until today and the unknown future..I wouldn't have necessarily believed so. But if Bruce and H hadn't come back..I think that Maiden would have called it a day sooner.
Luckily they did come back and so with BNW and the other albums, it has been one helluva ride and one of the best (if not even the one) reunions ever by anybody.
But, even if this is all just kinda sad to think, I would still like to know how many years they got left. Im keeping all the shows and stuff as gifts to us the fans..and have to remind that this all might not last actually too long anyways.
No question if Bruce and Adrian did not come back they would have never regained their popularity to level that they have.

Hello
I want to answer the haters who complain about the new set list or the few mistakes on stage. I have had a lot of respect for this group for 30 years. Honestly, which group gives so much at this age with such energy?. You wanted atg they did and I'm going. They could very well do 50 farewell tours with always the same pieces. But no, they prefer to challenge themselves to give us stars in the eyes. Everything can be improved but make the most of their time is running out. You will see the void when they are no longer there. Respect
My top two all time bands are Maiden and Priest. It will really suck when both are retired for good.

I don't understand why big Eddie is not the one from the tour poster? Half Cyborg, half Samurai. Wtf, they were thinking.

I don't understand why big Eddie is not the one from the tour poster? Half cyborg, half Samurai. Wtf, they were thinking.
They are using what they were going to use at senjutsu tour,but weve lost 2 o 3 years with the pandemic so...they mixed tours. I think.

From the sound of the video, which is just abysmal, it sounds like Nicko is doing the drum fills in the middle of CSIT before Dave's solo, which I mentioned a few pages ago. I can't really tell though honestly.
He does a little one half way there, otherwise I still hear the ride cymbal.

Dance of Death rules. My favorite reunion album. And certainly amongst my favorite tour setlist. I’ve always viewed the whole DOD experience as the lads celebrating the success of their reunion/rebirth. After nailing the HELL out of it with BNW , they got a bit JIGGY with it’ and pushed the envelope a bit with DOD. Feeling unstoppable. And to me this cones through on the album.
Diverse songs but coming together perfect, to me anyway. Unpopular around here, I know.
I’ll have to say, this FuturePast set is right up their as co-favorite with death on the road now!!! Cannot wait til the NA show’s announcement. Everything else will be on hold until at least 3/4 shows are booked. :shred: And somehow paid for…..:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back