The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly bigger breaks between Maiden concerts, and less concerts, maybe only 1- 2 per week for example, Metallica style, to give Niko more breaks. And on offdays Bruce can hit the stage with his solo project, as well as Steve with British Lion. This would possibly give Bruce the opportunity to hit as many places as possible, as he said, and not intervene to much into Maidens schedule. Also, the other members have more time for recovery and Bruce is not getting bored.
So, Maiden could start with Croatia, Greece, Serbia, Hungary, Poland. Then play festivals like Download and Graspop on the weekends and during week Bruce plays a couple of shows. He could even play the same festival with Maiden, like British Lion?
One thing is certain... If this happens, Adrian almost certainly won't play with Bruce.

Possibly bigger breaks between Maiden concerts, and less concerts, maybe only 1- 2 per week for example, Metallica style, to give Niko more breaks. And on offdays Bruce can hit the stage with his solo project, as well as Steve with British Lion. This would possibly give Bruce the opportunity to hit as many places as possible, as he said, and not intervene to much into Maidens schedule. Also, the other members have more time for recovery and Bruce is not getting bored.
Agreed with your first sentence. Steve for sure, but I doubt Bruce would tour both with Maiden and solo at the same time. The material is challenging. He will have opportunities to hit as many places as possible with not so many dates and with breaks.

I hope they’ll come in China so I’d get a chance to properly neglecting them :D

You might prefer to spend your money on this… :p

Or even September.
August for sure. But yeah, could be...

We'll know more when Bruce's Euro dates are announced. The festival season is over at the end of July (minus Wacken) and I think they could start rehearsing in the 2nd half of July and touring early August (Eastern Europe only, including Greece).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back