The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point I will be surprised if Marvel doesn't cast Bruce as Doctor Octopus in future Spider-Man movies...
images

I really hope that there will be another batch for the Hell on Earth / Alexander the Great shirt that sold out on XL and beyond

I think it's about time to get the speculation around possible setlist changes for 2024 underway. I mean, Futureal was all but confirmed for this year, so maybe next year it's there... ;)

In any case, now that Power Trip is done, we can officially enter the Phase 4 of the Setlist speculation cycle! It has lost some of it's relevance though, as ATG speculation is history now.
I edited it for you:
*ATG speculation takes another round, this time almost entirely joke-based, but several serious thoughts about the song having a chance to be played in the future occur here and there (In case ATG has been played, replace it with Infinite Dreams or a Blaze era song)

I edited it for you:
*ATG speculation takes another round, this time almost entirely joke-based, but several serious thoughts about the song having a chance to be played in the future occur here and there (In case ATG has been played, replace it with Infinite Dreams or a Blaze era song)
This beggs the question...

Do we still have time to start bugging the band with Infinite Dreams/Only The Good Die Young and force them to include one or both on a setlist before they call it quits?

:p

Last edited:
This beggs the question...

Do we still have time to start bugging the band with Infinite Dreams/Only The Good Die Young and force them to include one or both on a setlist before they call it quits?

:p
Or Parchment. It's still possible. There were votes within the band for it and Celts.

So Bruce wanted Death of the Celts?
Surprisingly (but not that much, Bruce likes Celtic sounds), yes. Maybe it has something do with the amount of lyrics of Parchment.
Parchement is not old enough to gain the cult status yet IMO.

The Thin Line is closer to that...
I had in mind the current tour and a never played live before song. Otherwise: Infinite Dreams, Only The Good Die Young, To Tame A Land, Still Life, Sea Of Madness, Thin Line, Empire... Judas Be My Guide, Starblind.

Bruce called me personally and was like "Oi, Vaenyr. I heard you are a Greek Cunt™. Look, you lot want Alexander but I need something in return. A sacrifice if you will. Will you give up The Pakrement?"

And I was like:

You're welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back