The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering Maiden only play around 35 shows a year max realistically it will look like.

5 in Europe
5 in Asia
5 Australia
5 South America
10-15 North America

Be a decent guess

OR
perhaps Bruce's hints about Europe next year are true and there wont be a NA tour at all next year but only LA and NY like DOD tour

Last edited:
No Maiden tour next summer, but as there are chances that the band will be in studio on the winter, I'll bet that there will be a new record on september next year, with a new album tour on november with the same setlist as for the Future Past tour, but with some new songs + "Déjà Vu", as the last video from the band posted few hours ago indicates some déjà vu from the 3rd leg of LOTB tour...

No Maiden tour next summer, but as there are chances that the band will be in studio on the winter, I'll bet that there will be a new record on september next year, with a new album tour on november with the same setlist as for the Future Past tour, but with some new songs + "Déjà Vu", as the last video from the band posted few hours ago indicates some déjà vu from the 3rd leg of LOTB tour...

If that was their plan I don't think they would release a video named "Where to next?"
"Where to next?" for me very much implies a continuation of the already existing tour, and not a new studio album

If there is gonna a new album next year they have to enter the studio now. Next year is full. Steve is busy from January to March. Bruce from February to June. Maiden from August most likely.

Bold prediction:

1st show of 2024 tour will be 11th of August 2024 (Maiden usually start a tour on Sunday) and it will be either Split or Belgrade (Most likely Belgrade, so the fans don't bother them in Split). Athens will be included as one of the first 5 shows of the tour, likely the 3rd or 4th. Either Bucharest or Sofia will be the 2nd show of the tour.

Another bold prediction: Last show on European soil will be Istanbul (half of it is in Europe) and then they will work their way towards Dubai.

Last edited:
These were all tour hints for next year. Deja-Vu would have been a perfect fit for the current tour though. I love that song.

I think they will record a new album either in early 2025 or now by the end of the year. They are too busy next year.
November - December - 2006
Long time ago.
Prediction: Tour starts in Australia in September.
My prediction is in August in Europe.

My prediction is that if they play August in Athens, there will be quite a few cases of sun stroke and dehydration in the crowd. It can easily go up to 40C in August.

My prediction is that if they play August in Athens, there will be quite a few cases of sun stroke and dehydration in the crowd. It can easily go up to 40C in August.
Could be a sports arena and not an outdoor venue.

(With extra security for flares :p )

Could be a sports arena and not an outdoor venue.

(With extra security for flares :p )
Do we have an arena big enough to support that gig? Does it have air con? And if yes, will they turn it on?

Are the promoters prepared for the gig to be cut short due to flares? (good luck stopping them from bringing them on)

Will there be riots if they cut it short?

How many more cops does our bloody government need to hire to deal with that situation?

Who am I, where am I going and what is life?

What?

Knowing Maiden and the fact they want to rehearse at a location they like, I doubt it.

I think almost the whole Balkan region was excluded in 2023 for a reason.
They were going to start there in 2020. I don’t see why they can't go for that again.

Do we have an arena big enough to support that gig? Does it have air con? And if yes, will they turn it on?

Are the promoters prepared for the gig to be cut short due to flares? (good luck stopping them from bringing them on)

Will there be riots if they cut it short?

How many more cops does our bloody government need to hire to deal with that situation?

Who am I, where am I going and what is life?

What?
Air condition is on in the recent years before the gig. In Barcelona (38 degrees on that day), Palau Saint Jordi was perfectly chilled.

As for the flares... Shoes off at the entrance is a very easy measure and thorough search. Plus an easy message that says... If somebody lights a flare, the band walks off before the gig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back